Bad Bunny x yn

bad bunny pov: 

right now im sitting in my room on a chair beating my meat to a picture off yn in a bikini fuck shes hot i wish i could fuck her one day i start to bite my lip as i can feel it comming. fuck. the feeling rush through me and i cum i have it all over my hands and my pc fucking hell yn got me cumming just by a picture of her shes just so fucking hot and have some big ass boobs and a good big ass and shes sweet and inecent god i wish i could just fuck all off that inecent out of her i wish i could hear her scream my name at the top of her loungs i can imagen it for me im fucking her so hard as shes moaning and screaming my name "BENITO BENITO ITS SO GOD ITS SO FUUUUCKING BIG" ugh i wish i could just get her for myself. 

after i get done tuching myself i get up the chair and clean my desk off and then i go wash my hands and penis, i put my penis back in my pants then i put on some cologne so i dont smell.

*monday night raw* 

yn pov: 

its monday night raw and im so so exited bc today i get a new partner his name is bad bunny and hes making his return to wwe im so exited to see how the crowd reacts to him comming back and how they will react to me and him becoming a team. 

i have seen bad bunny walking around the arena befor but i have never talked with him befor so im relly exited. 

*few minuts befor her and benito is on*

*knock knock*

"come in" i say as the door slowly open and a head i have seen befor pops in "hey pretty lady" Rhea says "hi Rhea" i say as Rhea comes and give me kiss on the cheek, me and Rhea are best friends but we act like a teen couple if im being honest, i think the reason me and Rhea is so close is beceaus when i first came to NXT Rhea was the first to come and say hi and intuduce herself she was also who intruduced me to all my now friends and Rhea has always been there for me and she has always supportet me in evrey dissision yeah some of them have caused us to go to jail but i mean we where laughing and having fun so who cares well buddy did buddy was mad at me for getting "his" fiance in trouble, i mean he says that Rhea is his fiance but we all know shes mine(okay thats a joke chill out people i would never take rhea from buddy) so yeah me and rhea are really really close if you couldnt tell. "so your going to team up with Benito or bad bunny as hes called tonight" Rhea says to me "yep" i answer her "are you exited?" Rhea asks me i already know what shes onto but what ever i answer her anyways "yeah i have watced some of his tapes hes pretty good" i say as Rhea gives me THAT look "yk he IS single just like someone else i know" Rhea says as she gives me that look again and smirks "really who?" i ask her sarcastly she just rolls her eyes at me, "okay but searyesly would you date him?" she ask me "i do t know maby i mean hes good looking but i have never talked with him and i mean what if hes one of those really sexual guys who anly want to have a girlfriend to have sex with them?" i ask her it wouldnt be my first time in a realation ship like that "i mean i have talked with benito a lot bc him and damian are really good friends and hes a good guys i dont know about the sex part tho he didnt have it last time i talked with him but its a long time ago so idk but i dont think hes like that i mean hes a nice good person of what i know from my expiriance being friends with him" Rhea says "i mean then yeah maby i could date him but i dont think he would like me that much im pretty wierd" i say as me and rhea laugh.

as me and rhea are talking someone knock on my door "come in" i say as both me and rhea looks at who jus stepped in "oh sorry i didnt know anyone else was in here" the mysterios man says "its okay but umm who are you" i ask as rhea looks at me and her eyes says "seriously" "umm im benito bad bunny yk your new partner" he says as he smiles "ohh so your the famous bad bunny" i say as i look him up and down "your shorter then i thought" i say and smile he does not "YN CARMEN CARTES THAT WAS NOT NICE YOU LITTLE DRAF" rhea yells at me as her and me laugh benito just stands there kinda akward looking "yeah sorry ig im yn but my ring name is silver moon" i say as smile and stick my hand out he takes my hand and we smile at each other.