Chapter 1/1

FYI - Since Shelby and many others have come out and exposed Wilbur Soot of being a disgusting and awful human being I thought it was only appropriate to change this story a little.

Wilbur Soot was sitting in his lonely and dirty house, jacking himself off whilst crying in a dark corner. Waiting for a woman to clean up after him since he's an incompetent cunt that can't do anything himself and relies on women and minors for everything.

One day a group of strong, powerful and brave women broke into the pigsty Wilbur Soot calls a home and brutally murdered him after hours of torturing him by biting him, gaslighting him, mocking him and feeding him shit "apologises" as they did so, but not actually taking accountability.

The brave and beautiful women soon left after joking with each other about how uncomfortable they made him before being stopped by the police at the scene of the heroic act- I mean crime 🫢 whoops!

The police officers were quick to congratulate the women and give them lots of medals, money and even a key to the city!

And they all lived happily ever knowing that William Gold was where he belongs, rotting six feet under in a pile of horse manure because no one wanted to bury him.

The end!

Author - Although this is a joke obviously domestic violence is a serious crime and my heart goes out to all the victims and the pain this awful man has caused. As a victim of domestic violence and assault myself I can't even imagine how much bravery and courage it must have taken for Shelby to come forward. Her bravery has helped other people that have been affected by his abusive actions to come forward and I hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

Even though I wish none of the people affected had to go through that abuse I'm glad it's getting recognition and Shelby and the other victims are helping others to come forward and speak out against their abusers to get the justice they deserve as well as the support they need themselves.

Always support the victims!

If your going through a similar situation please please please get the help you need! I know it's hard trust me as I speak from experience, and although I don't know you no one ever deserves to go through any type of abuse. Nothing justifies that type of behaviour so please don't make excuses for them and don't let them blame you because it's not your fault and never was.

Lots of love - danza 💗