Welcome!

First and foremost: Hello beautiful! Yes you, how are you? I hope you're doing amazing, and if not then welcome, I hope this makes whatever it is a little bit better <3.

Now with all of the sappy, gross, sweet stuff out of the way let's get into it! This story is purely a work of Fiction, and I would greatly appreciate it if the mistakes with timelines and shit, that are bound to happen, that are wrong are left not pointed out. I know they are wrong. Ok? Great!

My character Sara is the 9th and only female member of Stray Kids! She is the third eldest by a few months give or take and treats majority of the younger boys like her children, much like Chan.

As always there will be some ground rules/guidelines/disclaimers, so let's go ahead and get into that.

1. PLEASE keep criticisms constructive. Don't be mean just to be mean!

2. As previously stated, I know that SKZ timeframes and actual dates will NOT line up with this story, and for that I am sorry, but I wasn't there. I don't know when a lot of these things happened (A lot of them will be made up anyway) and I don't plan to find out. I would very greatly appreciate it if you didn't point this out, because it just makes me feel bad.

3. This book takes place in Seoul Korea. So, they will be speaking Korean, but you will be reading it as English. If anyone speaks in a different language other than Korean, then the words you will be seeing are italicized English! I don't trust Google Translate with a bone in my body, so unless stated beforehand, everyone is speaking Korean unless the words are italicized.

*~*

Author's Note:

Enjoy!