yelling

gabe when we first started dating you said you wanted to keep things on the "dl". if thats what you want then howcome instead of communicating you change your insta notes into smth everytime im not being all uppy uppy and lovey with you?? if you actually want us to work out talk to me, i was trying to talk to you by telling you im not doing okay after we hung up but all i got was an "okey dokey". you put more effort into telling all your insta mutuals that i dont care than you did into giving me an actual response to me trying to express myself. i do care gabe im trying to change myself for you and im putting in effort why cant you see that and why must you make me look shitty to other people because ive had a bad past two days? you said izzy broke up with you because you were having a bad week and you didn't understand that, but i have a bad two days and you go off and do that. i understand maybe im too emotional or wtv but before we even started dating i told you stuff i struggled with but you dont seem to be understanding of that at all. you tell me you want me to talk to you when i feel like relapsing but then when i was trying to tell you im not doing okay all i got was the "okey dokey". i dont want this to be an argument but im upset with you and i need you to know that.