𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏

Sky blinked open his eyes

Sky blinked open his eyes. He stared at the metal ceiling for some time, trying to process what was going on.

He must have fainted. But where was he? As he regained consciousness, a faint feeling of unease crept over him.

He slowly got up, groaning as he held his head. It wasn't a fainting spell that had knocked him over, something else had happened. Something he can't recall. There was a huge blank space in his head.

His heart started to race as he glanced around in fear, his keen fox ears twitching as he tried to detect any noise. But there was nothing, just an eerie silence that sent shivers down his spine and a buzzing noise coming over the nearby big broken screen.

"Dad?" he whispered, his voice barely audible in the empty space around him. He longed to find his father, the more experienced fox who always knew what to do in moments of danger. But there was no response, just the echoes of his own voice bouncing back at him.

As Sky's panic began to rise, he forced himself to think logically. He had to figure out where he was and what had happened. Slowly, he got to his feet and began to explore the dark, dusty corridors of the abandoned base. The walls were cracked and crumbling, evidence of years of neglect and decay.

As he wandered deeper into the base, his imagination began to run wild. What if he wasn't alone? What if there were other creatures lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on him? He shook his head, trying to push away the irrational thoughts that threatened to overwhelm him.

But as he turned a corner, he froze in his tracks. His path was completely blocked by the collapsed walls. He looked back. He was stuck back in that room and this small hall. What is he gonna do?

As he stood frozen in front of the collapsed walls, the reality of his situation began to sink in. He was alone, trapped in a decaying base with no way out. His only option was to find another way through the debris and hope that he would find an escape route before it was too late.

With a deep breath, he started to carefully pick his way through the fallen debris, his heart pounding in his chest with each step and climb. The sound of his own ragged breaths echoed in his ears, water dripping from an exploded pipe, the sound creating an eerie atmosphere.

He tried to push some debris away and continued climbing up, hoping to open a way on the ceiling so he could get out, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. Every shadow seemed to hold a hidden threat, every creak and groan of the building made him jump. His imagination ran wild with visions of monstrous creatures lurking in the darkness, waiting to pounce on him at any moment. Yeah, he had a wild imagination alright. Wonder who he got it from?

But despite his fears, he pressed on, driven by the desperate need to escape. He knew that he had to keep going, that he had to find a way out of this place.

He heaved another heavy rock, sweat glistened on his brow and his muscles strained under the immense weight. Each breath came in ragged gasps, but he pushed on, unwilling to succumb to the overwhelming task at hand. With each step, the rocks beneath him threatened to give way, but his determination never wavered.