A pile of trash

Since yesterday, jaewon had called him several times and left him a lot of messages. But he did not respond to even one of them and all his calls went unanswered.

This fat man was putting on airs!

“Sure. Please wait for a moment.” Yeji spoke respectfully and headed to the third floor.

Several moments later, she returned to inform him. “Mr. Kim says he does not wish to see you.”

Jaewon's expression turned slightly poor. “I didn’t come here to see him. I came by to greet my cousin, jungkook, and wanted to say hello to him at the same time. After all, we are acquainted with each other.”

“There’s no need for you to explain this to a servant like me.”

jaewon did not continue wasting his breath. He turned to stare at the stairs and deliberated if it was worth the risk running up to visit taehyung. However, his fear of jungkook led him to give up the idea.

After dilly-dallying for two hours, he still did not see taehyung. Finally, he left with a gloomy expression.

That night, jungkook came home late and taehyung did not manage to see him. The next morning, when he woke up, he had already left for work.

Taehyung felt that jungkook seemed to be avoiding him.

Jaewon came to visit again, but still could not see taehyung.

He was starting to believe that the ugly man was afraid to see him. The more he feared meeting him, the more it indicated that he held an important position in his heart.

Thus, jaewon's head was filled with confidence.

On the evening of the third day, as taehyung went around the Jeob Villa for his run, jaewon suddenly came there and started following her. “Taehyung, stop right there!”

He pretended not to hear him and continued running.

He ran ahead to block his path. “I told you to stop. Didn’t you hear me?”

Taehyung finally paused and looked at him coldly. “Do you need anything?”

Jaewon took in his cold attitude and spoke impatiently. “taehyung, you’re going too far!”

He lifted his brows. “What does that mean?”

“I came to the Jeon Villa to visit you twice, and you intentionally avoided me on both occasions. Do you find this funny?” jaewon's tone was filled with dissatisfaction.

“This is the third time I’m here to look for you. I won’t endure this anymore. If you do this again, I really won’t pay you any more attention!”

Taehyung casually crossed his arms and sized him up disdainfully. He was too lazy to even respond to his words.

The two of them were unaware that jungkook's figure was hidden in a corner away from their sights.

“I know I made a mistake previously.” jaewon intentionally sounded vague. He would never admit he had cheated him into eloping with him and backed out midway, or that he arranged for the car accident so that jungkook could come to the hospital to catch them in the act.

“When was this previously?” He was quite interested in what he had to say.

This was the Jeon Villa. He trusted that jungkook's eyes were constantly on them.

In fact, he wouldn’t be surprised if jungkook himself was watching them right now.

Jaewon was also a smart man. He wouldn’t say anything that he wasn’t supposed to.