1

The universe is vast, and there are countless intelligent races living on it. They divide the universe into three major levels according to the level of habitable planets: central galaxies, remote galaxies and lifeless galaxies.

The earth was initially classified as a remote galaxy. After all, resources were depleted and technology was backward. The superior intelligent races in the interstellar world did not take her seriously at all. However, after learning about the changes in the earth, they ruthlessly invaded the earth.

The situation of the people on the earth at that time was very tragic. The mutation had reduced the earth's population to ten. After the invasion, there was even less one in a hundred. Most of the survivors were superpowers and mutants, and the earth almost became a Waste star.

Humans on earth are a vengeful and warlike race. What if the earth seems to be unable to survive? Then rush out of the earth to find a way out. It took humans hundreds of years to finally reach the central galaxy.

The Earth Alliance was born. The Dongfang family has been in existence since the rise of the earth. It has had its ups and downs, but it has never been as serious as this time, because this time the Dongfang family was convicted of rebellion.

Interstellar is a multi-racial society, and the crime of rebellion is relatively severe. Not only the three races are exiled, but the same surname and race, husbands and children cannot escape. This method of criminalization is quite inhumane.

Because of its inhumanity, this law was in vain. The Dongfang family became a testimonial to this law and was exiled by the whole family. Su Xing was one of the innocent people implicated.

Originally, Su Xing, a native of the earth and experiencing the end of the world, should not know this. The strange thing is that since his memory, as soon as he falls asleep, his soul will come to the interstellar.

To be precise, he was trapped in the interstellar world, trapped in a body. As far as he could remember, he had been trapped in the interstellar body and could not move. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

The only thing that makes him feel relieved is that he knows that the earth will be invaded by aliens after the end of the world. He is not able to do anything yet, but at least he can make the earth more prepared.

Although they are the same soul, his sense of belonging to the interstellar side is very low. It is only after experiencing the apocalypse that he has some recognition of the life in the interstellar. Compared with the nightmare-like apocalypse, he in the interstellar is living a very happy life.

But this happiness came to an abrupt end because his parents died unexpectedly and he was forced to separate from his younger brother. The interstellar man was forced to marry into the Dongfang family, was forced to have children, and now he was forced to be exiled. His fate was indeed miserable.

The weather in June changed at any time. A heavy rain brought a bit of coolness to the hot summer, but the soldiers who came to escort the general's mansion were still restless.

Su Xing's specialness was known to everyone in the interstellar world, so the soldiers escorting him were polite to him and waited patiently for orders before they got up and left.

When the dragon cub was taken out of the children's room by the soldier, he was confused and said, "Dad, hold him." He is not usually very close to his father, but he is still more willing to be held by his father than by strangers.

Su Xing wanted to reach out and hug him, but he couldn't quite control his body. His reaction was slower than his body's instinct. He could only watch the warrior carrying the dragon cub downstairs.