Chapter 1: A New Arrival

Months ago, Y/n found herself in a place she never imagined she'd be – Hell. It wasn't exactly what she had expected; the fiery pits and tormented souls were there, but there was something else too – an opportunity for redemption. She had heard about the Hazbin Hotel, where souls could work towards a chance at salvation, and she decided it was worth a shot.

She stepped into the bustling foyer of the Hazbin Hotel, her heart pounding with a mix of apprehension and hope. She had heard whispers of this place—a sanctuary in Hell where sinners could seek redemption.

As she made her way through the lavish corridors, she couldn't shake the feeling of being out of place. Upon arrival at the hotel, she was greeted by Charlie, the princess of Hell, whose optimism seemed to shine brighter than the flames around them.

Y/n explained her desire to change and was given a job at the hotel. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie greeted, her voice warm and inviting. "I'm so glad you've decided to join us on our journey to redemption."

Y/n returned the smile, feeling a flicker of hope ignite within her chest. "Thank you, Charlie. I'm eager to get started."

Over time, she formed bonds with the eclectic crew that worked there – Husk, Angel Dust, Niffty, Vaggie, Pentious, and Alastor. Each of them had their quirks and flaws, but together they made a surprisingly effective team.

As they gathered for breakfast this morning, Charlie made an announcement that caught everyone's attention.

"Good morning, everyone," Charlie began, her voice carrying a cheerful tone despite the grim surroundings. "I have some exciting news. My father, Lucifer, will be paying us a visit today."

Y/n's interest was piqued. She had heard countless stories about the king of Hell, but she had never seen him in person. She wondered what he would be like – a fearsome ruler or something entirely different?