Sending you to your date(1)

He understood that taehyung wanted him to witness the evidence of their mistreatment with his own eyes.

It seemed that jennie had informed eunji about him getting to know of their behavior.

But based on eunji's fool-proof method of operating, all the evidence of taehyung's poor experience would probably already be destroyed.

There was no way to revisit the truth.

That was fine. He could continue taking care of taehyung, and ensure that he would not suffer the slightest grievance again.

"All right, my son, let's not talk about this anymore." eunji was worried jungkook would cause more trouble for her.

She rushed to taehyung and said, "It's not early anymore. It's also impolite for you to keep troubling CEO Jeon. Come home with Mom."

"I already said he's not imposing on me. Is there any problem with your ears?" jungkook's expression was frigid.

Eunji spoke with an apologetic smile. "CEO Jeon, I understand that you treat our taehyung well. But our taehyung is still a student. He isn't officially married to you. If he stays in the Jeon Villa for a long period, people outside will gossip that his actions are unrestrained. I'm sure you don't wish for outsiders to point fingers at him, do you?"

Jungkook turned to taehyung coldly. "What do you think?"

Taehyung genuinely did not wish to leave the Jeon Villa. He wanted to remain by jungkook's side.

He did not care for the outsiders' opinions whatsoever. Most people wanted to enter the Jeon Villa but could not manage to even touch the door handle.

Rather than being the topic of gossip, if he stayed at the Jeon Villa, it was more likely that everyone would be green with envy.

However, aside from love, he still had many matters to resolve.

For example, how did his brother, yoongi, who always loved and doted on him, end up in jail?

Moreover, he needed to gather evidence of jennie drugging his food...

Those could only be accomplished at the Kim home.

"I have to go home with my mom." taehyung decided helplessly.

Upon hearing his words, jungkook's expression immediately turned dark. Did he wish to leave him that badly?

Could it be that the feelings he seemed to be showing for him during the past few days were all fabricated?

The newspaper jungkook held in his hand was almost crushed beyond recognition.

A strong, cold aura was emitting from him. Eunji felt her legs weaken.

Taehyung noticed a flash of pain in jungkook's cold and heavy gaze.

This man wished to hold him back, yet, he was too proud and could not bring himself to say it.

In an instant, he felt his heart aching painfully.

Half a beat later, jungkook turned to taehyung. "Since you wish to return that much... do as you like."

"Thank you CEO Jeon," eunji bowed down gratefully to him and held taehyung's hand to leave the villa.

Taehyung turned back to look at his stiff posture as he sat on the sofa. His figure appeared especially lonesome. He spoke up softly. "When you're free, come and visit me."

Jungkook's gaze was cold. He did not agree nor did he refuse.

No one could see through his thoughts.

When the two of them went away, hoseok finally spoke up. "Boss, please don't waste your thoughts on Taehyung. He is a materialistic man. You see, even his own mother said he is coveting your wealth."