Joining forces to slender

Taehyung, on the other hand, had his private phone number.

His video call with taehyung was currently connected on his private phone.

He muted the sound from the video call and answered eunji's call.

“Jungkook, it’s me, Auntie Kim.” eunji's voice could be heard clearly.

“After I brought taehyung out of the Jeon Villa, he alighted at the Blossom Cafe. He said he was going on a date with you. I understand that you young people have your own way of dating, but remember to keep an eye on the time. I’ll be worried if taehyung comes home late.”

Jungkook's eyes flashed cynically.

Earlier, didn’t eunji insist on forcing taehyung to meet up with jaewon? She even sang jaewon's praises, as though there was no one greater than him.

Taehyung's video call with him had been connected the whole time. He had registered every action and word of hers.

From start to finish, taehyung did not tell her that he was going on a date with him.

Which meant...

Eunji this old fox. She clearly knew that taehyung was currently in the cafe with jaewon, yet she intentionally said that taehyung was with him.

She naturally knew that he would not expose taehyung right now and would charge over directly to catch taehyung in the act.

If taehyung had not called him, and he was mistakenly directed by eunji, wouldn’t he have misunderstood that taehyung went on a date with jaewon?

At the thought of this, jungkook's expression turned gloomy.

Very good, eunji and jennie. They were hellbent on pairing taehyung up with jaewon.

Initially, when taehyung mentioned that jennie had forced him into it, he did not entirely believe in him. However, right now, the evidence was right before his eyes. It turned out that even his mother was an accomplice in this game!

Eunji held onto the phone. She could not hear anything from the other end and spoke with some panic in her voice. “Jungkook, why aren’t you speaking? Did something happen to taehyung?”

She understood that jungkook must be infuriated that taehyung had secretly gone off to meet jaewon and maintained her concerned act.

“Since you’re that worried about taehyung, you can come to pick him up directly at the blossom Cafe,” jungkook spoke coldly before hanging up.

Eunji could not wait to see how taehyung would suffer from jungkook's anger.

It would be best if, in a fit of anger, jungkook immediately dissolved his marriage agreement with taehyung.

An off-road vehicle came to a stop by the roadside. Six bodyguards dressed in black suits alighted and quickly made their way into blossom Cafe. Soon, customers began leaving the place.

Within a minute, the entire place was emptied.

Only jaewon and taehyung remained seated at their table.

Rather, it would be more accurate to say that they could not leave even if they wanted to.

When eunji saw this, she immediately understood that these bodyguards were jungkook's subordinates.

Taehyung was in for a show!

The wrinkles at the corner of her eyes crinkled to reveal her joyful state.

Two minutes later, eunji watched as jungkook alighted from the SUV.

“I didn’t expect jungkook to arrive so quickly!”