The beginning of it all

Romeo first met Juliet

Hi my name is Romeo I have blue eyes brown hair I'm tall and I'm handsome I'm eighteen years old I like this girl name Juliet she's beautiful but she has one sister and a step mother that doesn't care about her she's always locked up in her room but then she wants to get out of there so! I'm going to help her and brig her somewhere nice and pretty and beautiful that will never forgotten...

I walked around to think and get some things off my shoulders and some things off my mind when I was walked I saw Juliet in the window looking at me so waved at her and she waved back at me then I started to walk away I really want to talk to her but I will know worries haha!!

4 hours later

When I past her house I look to her window she was there she open the window I walked to her house I looked up hi! There my name his Romeo your probably Juliet I said yes! Can you help me I want to get out of this room Juliet said yeah sure!! I said

I hold my arms up and she jumped out of her window I Cought her thanks Juliet said with a smile no problem anything for you do you want to go some where that know one won't find you like who ever is in your house or living in your house I asked with a smile... Ummmmm! Sure lets go I will love that Juliet said well let's go I said.

So tell me some thing about you so I know some things about some one in this town Juliet said well my name is Romeo I love to walk around to think I love walking in this town when its dark and I'm helpful like you for a fact now i told you about me now how about you ha ha!! I said well okay well I have one evil step sister and one evil stop mother that my father married haha!

I'm always locked in my room there no way that I'm going to get out of that house but who cares about me right?! Juliet said don't say that I care about you you can get out of that house never look back you could stay at my house if you have to I said really I can!!! Juliet said with a big smile haha yes you can but its up to you I don't push I said well YES!!! I love to that's gate for me Juliet said well okay let's g t your stuff I said.

10 minutes later

After Juliet house I brought her to my house when we got there I opened my door we got in my house I brought her to the spare room that no one uses wow your house is big Juliet said thank you Juliet I said well your welcome Juliet said well this is your room and if you hungry you can get

something you don't have to ask for food if you see some take it haha I said ok! Well good night side Juliet good night to you I said.
When she shut the door I went in my room and went to bed.

Enjoy this chapter something that I had to write hope you like it.