A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)

I'm gonna remake some of my old chapters from my first one-shot book, and what better way than to start with this one?

Aged up (As usual)
___________________________________________

"T-Tanjiro..." you whimpered out as you felt him kissing on your neck, both laying on the futon, in your kimonos as he was touching down your body.

You shivered as you felt his warm tongue rubbing against your soft, spotless skin. He then stops and says, "F-Forgive me, (Y/N)... We've been married for so long... and now that I have the chance to... Please, let me make you feel good..."

For the first time in about two years, both of you were married at a one-year age gap, were finally gonna have intercourse with each other for the first time. He kissed your neck, and started to go up to your cheek, lips, and forehead. "I'm glad... that we could finally do this together..."

He pecks your lips, and continues, "But... I want to know if you're perfectly comfortable with doing it. I know I said that I've waited so long for this, but I want to make sure that I'm not the only one. Is it okay if I can... make you feel good?"

Your hand moved up to his face, and you caressed his cheek and nodded as you said, "Please, make me feel good, Tanjiro..." his face formed a smile as he wrapped his arms around you, and laid his head on your chest. "I'll do my best to please you, my cherry blossom."

He kisses your head and sits up as his arms reached down to your kimono. He grabs it, but looks at you for his approval, and you nod.

He slowly took it off to reveal your breasts were covered in a white piece of cloth, so he took it off.

His face turns into a pinkish color as he sees your breasts at full display in front of him. He softly swallows his spit and he softly groped them, making you gasp.

He quickly removes his hands off of you and says, "S-Sorry! My body just moved on its own and they just wanted to touch you... W-Wait! That's not what I meant! W-What I meant to say was--" You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to your face and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"It's okay, Tanjiro. You can touch me. We're both married after all, what do we have to be ashamed of?" you said, caressing his cheek with your thumb.

"A-Are you sure? I mean, what if I make you uncomfortable, and you don't like me anymore because of that?" he says in a really concerned tone in his voice, which makes you giggle despite him being dead serious. "There's nothing you could do that would make me hate you." you said as you pecked his lips again, "I love you, through and through."

He smiles back as he says, "Well, if you say that, then I guess I don't have nothing to worry about what we're about to do." and goes back to fondling your breasts.

You let out a quiet groan the moment you felt his rough palms touch you. Yet, his hands themselves were so gentle with fondling you. He was squeezing them so gently, it didn't feel like he wasn't squeezing them at all. It's like he didn't want to inflict any type of pain on you as he was doing this.

Her breasts... They're... so soft... He thought as he was fondling them. Just from touching you alone, his entire body felt like it was on fire, his heart was beating rapidly, and the blush on his face got redder and redder as time went on.

"Am I doing okay?" he asks you, in which you nodded to his question. "Your hands, they feel... s-so rough, yet so gentle..." you said, smiling at him, and softly chuckling. "Do you want me to do something more than touching you?" and you nodded with no hesitation.

He then lowers his head down and starts to twirl his tongue around your nipple. You softly moaned as you felt his warm tongue going around your areola. "Tanjiro..."