12

Eichi's thoughts about the composer never changed. In fact, he only got to learn more about the reclusive girl.

Even with the short hangout, it was... refreshing. He got to taste some bubble tea for the first time-it was awfully sweet, but he couldn't deny that the sugar rush was just exhilarating to have.

F/n... a girl who seemed so in her world... was a caring person. She cared for those around her, that much was obvious. She held this exceptional aura that would ease anyones worry... albeit, with her awkwardness and how she always held a blank look, Eichi doubted that people could easily go up to her to befriend her.

keyword: doubt.

So the question lies in her eyes, though it is slightly lit up, it always held this sentiment of dread. He didn't miss that slight glance when he was waving at his fans, in fact, he had felt her gaze the moment he turned his head. Not too strong to the point of calling it a glare, but definitely strong enough to let him know that there was some inkling of hatred.

Perhaps hatred was a strong word, crestfallen? Disconsolate? He couldn't pinpoint the exact emotion well, should he go for 'disappointed'?

No... that one isn't right either.

Eichi's train of thoughts continued as he made his way over to the Yumenosaki grounds. He bent his index finger so it'd resemble a hook, placing it near his lips as he kept pondering and pondering, using his mind to scavenge through the multitude of synonyms that fell under the umbrella of sadness.

His brows furrowed, none of the synonyms he knew fit with the look in her eyes. It made him let loose a slight huff, a small smile forming on his face right after.
He'll figure it out sooner or later.

For now...

"Hello, everyone. Your performance today was wonderful."

-

"We should totally have her as our producer!"

"Yeah! if trickstar got to win against akatsuki... then we could probably rise to the top with her with us!"

Murmurs after murmurs, F/n couldn't get any form of rest as the students around kept whispering to eachother about having Anzu as their producer. On one hand-she was glad, the brunette finally made a name for herself, she proved to the crowd of students that she was as capable as anyone else here.

So the question lies... with why the boys around kept glancing at the composer. The poor girl had just gotten here... probably a week later than Anzu.

Why are they staring as if she didn't do anything? Was there something going on that she didn't know?

'I should have stayed home...' she thought to herself, a blue hue forming on her forehead while her gaze remained glued to her desk, an unpleasant feeling swirling inside her stomach. It was only interrupted when a pair of arms wrapped around her neck, the faintest smell of perfume wafting near her nose.

"Boo!"
"eeeh...." the composer flinched, trying to glance back only to hold her breath when a tuft of blonde hair entered her vision.

"Oh.. Narukami."
"The one and only!" she giggled, quickly poking the other girls nose before retreating her arms, standing right near f/n with a smile.

"So, did you enjoy the live performance yesterday?" the idol questioned, a small puff of air slipping past as the excitement in her heart was too hard to restrain. She was just too excited to talk to the composer, especially since today was supposed to be the day where F/n took online classes!

"It... it was al.." the composer stuttered through her words, brows knitting together with how bright the other girl's smile is. "..amazing."

"..."
"..."
"You can say it was alright."
"...hmph."

Urgh! This girl was too adorable for her own good. Arashi just had to squeeze her cheeks!

...and she did! She followed through with her plan and simply squished the composers cheeks, coohing and gently laughing at the look of bewilderment.

"N..narukami?" f/n was greatly confused, it hadn't been a week since she arrived here... did their friendship blossom so much that the idol would do this?

The answer is yes. In Narukami Arashi's eyes, yes.

"I'm sorry! I just couldn't resist, you're trying so hard-in a good way-and it's absolutely adorable!" She exclaimed, giggling under her breath as F/n's cheek were quite soft to the touch.. maybe a little dry but that didn't bother the model too much.

"...i feel babied-"
"You're simply too cute!"

"Cut it out with the affection!" A new voice chimed in, and the composer got to recognize the person in a matter of seconds. Arashi had immediately let go of the other girls cheek and simply waved towards Koga.

"Come on, come on! It's just two friends displaying some friendly gestures!"

"Ya look like ya were swoonin over the damn composer." he sneered.

F/n's gotten used to being called anything else other than her name.

Absurd... absurdity of it all

"Noo, it was just some teasing! Right, L/n?" The mentioned girl could only look up at the model with a blank look, tilting her head right after since she couldn't distinguish the intent behind the actions at all.

So she stayed silent. Arashi blinked and Koga could only scoff in triumph.

"L/nnn! it was just some teasing, right?!"
"Ya sure bout that?" the blonde could only pout while the grey headed boy snickered under his breath.

-

'... they're not here either..?' F/n pondered, her brows creasing together as she checked the semi empty classroom of 2-A. She'd had hoped to talk with Anzu about her last message, since it was about another reservation for the recording room. Though with the way the classroom seemed ransacked with none of the designated members she wanted to meet up with... the composer would have to just wait-

"Oh! I assume you're lord L/n?" A new voiced chimed in, startling the girl who was on her way to walk towards the cafeteria (in hopes to find something to drink, at least).

"I apologize for startling you, I'm Kanzaki Souma. Lord Anzu has told me to inform you that she was called upon by the student council's order." Looking up, F/n was immediately hit with a whiplash, eyes growing wide at the sight of the kanata near his hip. His purple hair that was tied into a neat ponytail also drew her in, the way it flowed so easily with the air was captivating to see.

The samurai tilted his head in confusion, eyeing the girl who seemed deep in thought, but did not make any sort of moves since he didn't want to have her grow skittish again, "...Lord l/n?"

"...oh- yes... um-thank you." Souma's face immediately lit up, a gentle smile blooming across his features.

It almost made the composers eyes squint.

-

A/n: HELLO?? I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT EVEN LETTING F/N INTERACT WITH ANY FIRST YEARS (ASIDE FROM THE AOI TWINS AT THE BEGINNING) i've heavily focused these interactions with the 2nd years MB Y'ALL😭😭😭