UNSAID CONFESSION

"his name is SUYODHANA"

Suyodhana yet called as duryodhana, the eldest of kauravas he is yet no one ever took care of him, neither him nor his brothers. He was ignored, neglected and deprived from love and care so the only one who gave him that is his mamashree. It was a while when he thought he could never make friends until he meet ashwatthama, guru drona's only son and his first ally, they never got too close to each other, not enough to become best friends, not enough to save each other from anything and everything, not enough to fight for each other..........yet.

There are two brothers group in Hastinapur, kauravas and pandavas. One who has always been neglected, look down and rejected from every type of love yet has always been called spoiled and one who got nothing yet got everything, every type of love from everyone, from elders of the palace to citizens of hastinapur. Neither in childhood Nor in adulthood, duryodhana would never tell anyone about his want for care and love cause even if he told them, they would never listen to him, never, so he has given up on it. Just the only thing he now wish for is throne and throne only, so that he could have that love and care, he hate, no hate is still a less word for it, the feeling he has gain for pandavas, only he knows that and no one else, no one else can understand him...........at least that's what he thought until that day came.

"you can't come out from this, accept defeat"

There is only one thing ringing in ears of gandhariputra, laugh of people, citizens, elders, his cousins, who he will always consider enemies and the celebration of guru Drona announcing that "Arjuna is the best archer on this earth".

Though it is all blur because of the anger and hatred he is feeling until he felt the shastra losing it's grip on his body and the silence of the people, only cutting off when guru Dronacharya shouted.

"who shot this arrow!? Come out"

Yeah, come out so that eldest of kauravas can also see who the person is to do this to guru drona's favourite student, right in front of whole public.

"it's me"

"who are you?"

"I am radheya karna, I came here to challenge to rajkumar arjuna!"

"from which rajya's prince are you?"

"I am not a Prince, I am a charioteer's son"

"huh? A charioteer's son?"

There is a chaos going in the arena yet gandhari Nandan's eyes are stuck on the figure in front of me, shining alone, not even hesitating to come out and tell his real identity, only coming out of trance when he hear bhima making fun of his saviour and Drona with bhisma pitamah is supporting him saying "a sutputra can't fight with prince" while none of others are stopping them.

Duryodhana look at everyone before stepping forward making everyone stop as he ask.

"what is your name, again?"

"radheya karna" Gandhari putra nodded before telling the maids to bring tilak as he put the tilak on karna's forehead before announcing.

"I make him the king of Anga. From today onwards, he will be the 'king of Anga - Angraj'."

Duryodhana felt eyes on him as he look beside himself to see karna looking at him blinking stupidly making him chuckle as he said while wrapping his arms around karna.

"this is the least I can do for my now.......friend.......?"

"but I don't want any rajya. You made me friend without caring about identity, prince. I vow to give my loyalty to you and I will protect you until the I die" Karna said, his eyes shinning with sincerity, posture straight, telling duryodhana that he is not telling lie and face bright.