A part of my teenhood

I woke up pretty early today, i got out of my bed and did my morning routine in my bathroom. Once i finished all that, i went downstairs to find as usual, my whole family having breakfast, and for once, i woke up early enough to my father being with us before he went to work, but without surprises, the moment i entered the room was the moment he got up and head through the entrance and go to work.
-"Wait!"
I said pretty loudly, bringing all the attention to me.
My father glanced at me.
I give an awkward smile when I noticed that everyone was staring at me.
I walked a little closer to my dad and said;
-"Are you heading off to work?"
-"Indeed"
-"C-can i come with you?..."
I say unsure of my self.
My father looked at me as if i just said anomalous.
-"Please?.."
I spoke again not knowing if it's better for me to stop talking and go back at breakfast.
My father sighted and spoke;
-"Fine, you're lucky that i have nothing too important today."
I smile wildly;
-"Ill go change, ill be quick i promise!"
My father nodded as he turned and walked up to the car where he wait for me.
I went straight upstairs, changed into casual clothes and brushed my hair. I almost tripped on the stairs while i was rushing, and i also almost made Jane, our maid fall with the empty plate she was holding, out of excitement i guess?..
When i finally got in front of the door, i stopped running, i said loudly "Bye mom!", to warn her that i was going out, as I opened the door and saw the black car in front of me, with the driver waiting me as he looked at me in his side eye when he heard me walking out the mansion. I then opened the back door, and found my father in there as i sat next to him.
The car started raving, as it started moving.
A few seconds after, i felt something cold on my legs since i was wearing shorts, i looked down as i saw a gun there, i looked at my father;
-"The place is never safe, use this only when something is really dangerous happens, and conceal it, don't show it to anybody."
My father says in a serious tone.
I nodded and managed to hide that gun the best i could.

***
The car stopped in front of the workplace, my father and i got out of the car as it drove off right after.
I looked at the place from right to left, it was big, it also looked like a maze if i had to describe it in one word. It was filled with big, long and muscular men; some had those fancy tuxedos on and some were wearing cheap clothes like a basic shirt and bermudas. Something else i noticed, literally all of them had a scar somewhere on their bodies. But they all had a gun or a pistol on them, no exception.
My father greeted some of the men there, the high-raking of course, then he continued his way to his office. The office was fancy.
-"Dad?"
-"Mmh?"
-"Im bored"
My father looked at me not in the best way..
-"Why did you come with me then?"
-"Can i go take a look at the place?"
-"No."
-"But-"
-"No buts, i said no."
Then the silence came, i didn't dare to speak back; but as stubborn as i am, i wanted to go take a look at the place, so i had to find a way to.
-"Can i at least use the restroom?"
My dad raised an eyebrow.
-"Come on, you can't say no to that.."
-"Use the one around the corner, and don't you try to go anywhere else, my men are everywhere watching you."
I nodded as i turned around to make my way out of the office.