Vampiric Siblings

|ANNOUNCEMENT| I need a ship for this Wattpad, and I'm letting you guys decide. If y'all decide to do a harem, three people max. If we are doing a solo ship, please make it one of the main characters or main side characters, not someone like Gobta. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this Fanfiction! |

In the world of Tensura, where beings of multiple fields existed, the Demon Lord's Banquet, Walpurgis, has just started. A guy with crimson blood hair would sit alone at the table which had ten seats, making a circle as the door was open. Soon after, a beam of pink would fly through it and would playfully start annoying the man. Soon enough, nine were present, which were all except the vampiric demon lord. However, soon a girl who was similar, but comparably weaker compared to the missing demon lord would show up and would sit in the missing seat. Everyone would just stare at her, some with a look of interest as they noticed the seed of a demon lord inside of her or with confusion due to the action she just pulled being equal to a broken law among demon lords. However, she would just place elbows on the table and would rest her head on her hands.

? : Can the meeting start already? My sister said we would discuss interesting things and eat delicious food!

Some didn't mind this statement, but a certain demon lord slicked back, silver hair would slam his hands on the table.

? : WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, IMPUDENT BRAT?!

The girl would then sigh as she flicked her finger and then a spear made of blood would appear right before the man's eyes.

? : I guess I know why my sister said you would be annoying, Clayman.

However, Clayman would not respond quickly as he fell back in his chair due to the sudden fright of a spear being in front of him, but someone else would take his turn.

? : I see, you are the sister Luminous seems to talk about. The one who needs to be protected from the Storm Dragon? Tell us, why are you here instead of Luminous?

The man with the long hair smirked as he said this, obviously trying to make things more interesting.

? : Well.... Sister was doing... Something.... And I accidentally disturbed her so... Yeah.

The girl would look down, obviously showing to all of the demon lords that this was supposed to be a punishment to the girl from Luminous, and then the man would turn to the Harpy Woman.

? : Frey, would you rather be so kind to pep her up? While you are doing that, tell her what the activities are. I am rather, intrigued by this little vampire.

Frey : (sigh) Fine, but don't blame me if Luminous takes your interest in her sister the wrong way.

The Harpy Queen would then go over to the vampire, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders and whispering in her ear while the girl would quickly nod.

? : Okay!

She seemed to know the attended Agenda now, but then a maid with green hair would step Forward

? : Allow me to announce the current 10 attendants of this Walpurgis.

? : Rouge Primordial Demon, Lord of Darkness, Guy Crimson.

? : Dragonoid, The Destroyer, Milim Nava

? : Fairy Queen, Guardian of Spirits, Ramiris

? : Giant, Continent's Wrath, Dagruel

? : Angel, Sleeping Ruler, Dino

? : Fallen Hero, Platinum Saber, Leon Cromwell

? : Harpy, Queen of the Skies, Frey

? : Beastman, Lion King, Carrion

? : Deathman, Marionette Master, Clayman

? : Vampire, Royal Red, Roiaru

? : Shall Walpurgis commence!

PoV : Roiaru
The woman would then step back and then Guy would get up from his seat, staring straight at me.

Guy : As you all know, the one who called us here was me, and it was for the entrance of a possible new demon lord, but it looks like we have a rather unexpected guest. However, that will not get us off topic. There has recently been a unique monster that has gained a demon lord seed and Milim is offering for this monster to become a demon lord, so let's get down to business.

(This is the end, and please tell me if this is considered rather short. I just felt like this would be a good place to stop and this is my first time)