Lullaby |L.T

Please vote & comment. Hope you enjoy!

.,.,.,.....

The cold hard smack of rain hit me in the face as I stepped out onto the streets of London. Walking along the cracked sidewalk I step in a dirty puddle of water, and mentally curse at myself. I hear the honking of cars and schreeching of tires as i walk along the side of the busy road. The only thing that is guiding me home are the street lights.

The reason I didn't drive was because the traffic is too much to bare. Plus, I left my car at my friends house, it's a long story. I squeeze my hoody around myself and grip the pharmacy bag. My Nana needed her medicine so I went and got it for her. I love her to death and I know she feels the same way about me. I mean she has to deal with me.

It's dangerous walking out here at night, you never know whose lurking in the dark. You're almost home. I tell myself. I feel vibrating coming from my pocket, I hold up my phone to see my Nana calling me so I answer it.

"Yes, Nana?" I ask out of curiosity of why she's calling me.

"I just want to make sure you're alright," her little voice answers.

"I'm perfectly fine Nana." I reply assuring her.

"Okay Vero, hurry home." She says and hangs up. Vero is short for Veronica, she likes calling me that because she thinks it's cute so I let her.

As I turn the corner, I hear a car slowing down behind me. That just makes me a little nervous so I start walking faster. I feel like spongebob in the episode where he had to take out the trash late at night. I turn around just to see no car. Just the sound of rain. I've already passed the busy streets. Knowing nothings there, I was just being paranoid, I go back to my regular pace.

Walking along, I see two men, one is really big, you can tell he goes to the gym, the other is average size. I hear them whispering from the distance we're at. When we are about to pass each other they stop right in front of me, blocking the path. I try to move past them but they go where ever I go.

"Can I help you?" A hint of irritation in my voice.

"Yes you can actually, tell me why a little girl is walking by herself at night," the smaller one said, with a strong accent might I say. Little girl?

"Um I'll have you know I am not a little girl. I am 20 years old, so if you'll excuse me." I let out a breath and go to push past him. I wince as I feel his hand grip my arm tightly.

"Nah, I'm not done talking to you just yet," His voice laced with amusement. He should not be amused. I'm sure there's a red mark from where he grabbed me. "You see me and him, we're dangerous men. You from what I can see look like a good looking girl." He examines my body then pulls me under a street, where he to is standing under.

Wow, he's handsome. His bright eyes shine under the moonlight, i can't help but gawk at them.He has brown hair slicked back, his cheekbones are very alined. Along with his jawline, very sexy when he clenches it. He wears a dark luxury suit with what looks like a Rolex watch. I shouldn't be attracted to him, ugh. What is he doing out here dressed like that anyway?

"Like what you see?" He smirks, I blush because I know I've just been caught staring at him. "What's your name love?"

"Um, Veronica." I could feel my throat becoming dry.

"Hm. Well aren't you going to ask me what my name is 'v'?" He says, 'V' really? Is that suppose to be nickname? He's a dangerous man, or so he claims to be. He could be a killer for all I know.

"Who are you?" I reply clearing my throat.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

A.N

I know this is short & they met already but blah it'll get better. Xx

Also, I'm making book covers, so check out my other book if you need one. :)