✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐢𝐜𝐞"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄, sat cross-legged among the soft green grass of the spirit oasis, his head bowed low in meditation. he wore simple white robes adorned with the blue-and-white insignia of the northern water tribe, indicating his belonging to the noble water bender clan. his long white hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and his grey eyes were closed, as if seeking inner peace.

the water surrounding the oasis slowing began to sway back and forth but upon hearing footsteps,
his concentration was broken.

the boy's eyes opened slowly, looking up to his disturber, a smile grace his features. the white haired woman in front of him glared down at him.

"hello to you too, yue" aydan greeted smiling at the young white haired female, yue crossed her arms with an irritated expression.

"really, that's all you have to say, i've been looking for you all morning!" yue shouted pointing her finger towards ayden forehead.

"shhh, tui and la are extremely fussy today" ayden whispered pointing over to the koi pond in the center of the oasis. as if the spirit heard him tui swish it's tail splashing water on ayden.

yue laughed covering her mouth with her hands, hunched over "real funny" ayden remarked wiping the water off his face.

"well, come on. kiki looking for you and so is your sister sakari " yue mention holding her hand out for ayden.

standing up, he stretched his stiff muscles and looked up at the morning sky, as with yue help they left the spirit oasis.

walking though the village, their were the occasional rumors and muttering nothing ayden wasn't used to, while yue was saved by the moon spirit people often assumed ayden was cursed by it, hence why they avoided the young teen.

"ayden, there you are" an elderly voice shouted, ayden looked over and saw his grandmother along with his younger sister by her side.

according to his grandmother, ayden was supposedly born on the coldest night of the northern tribe that night he was blessed by the moon spirit hence why he has white hair instead of brown like the rest of his family,

ayden father wasn't at the northern water tribe at the moment instead aided the southern tribe in war, as his grandmother would put it.

"big brother!" sakari exclaimed running up to ayden, hugging his legs as she was only half his height

"can you teach me how to walk on water, pretty pretty please"

"sure, after you've finished your healing classes with yagoda" ayden answered ruffing up meira hair.

"awww please"

•✵✩.  ❄︎ .✩✵•

after helping his grandmother with the injured, with yue by his side they crossed the ice place going over to the training grounds, the frost clung to his black lashes.