Creepy ass

Sitting at home most of the time on my phone or laying down, maybe some food or chores. Weekends were so boring while my mom was away.
October was so hyped with the FNAF movie and everything I was an occasional fan I was happy with new content of an interest of mine

That's when a new thing was released to the public,
The Amazing Digital Circus.

My brain could've picked any other character but it chose the small, red blue and yellow jester.
I felt a flutter of small butterflies in my stomach when I saw anything related to her, even her name. Pomni.

Trying to physically like any fictional character on the internet was a pain, especially when it came to men, so I was thankful I finally had some sort of character to attach to.

I saw the plushies and so many more I threw my mom's money directly out of her pockets and waited so many months and painful minutes, hours for my precious to arrive finally.

In February almost a year after my order she arrived in a small little bag I took her out,
I treated her better than half the 100 stuffed animals
I made my parents get on average.
she slept next to me, I let her sleep in my bed while I was at school and the mental imagery of how she felt inside my head I respected, she was still in decently new quality and I looked up to seeing her after school everyday.

I could hug her for hours she was like a partner sent straight at the door as I don't even think a girl would even touch my grimy ass.

Eventually almost into February a whole new line of new merch finally released with new animation and everything, after seeing new figures
I honestly didn't care about Caine, I NEEDED Pomni ob.
I ran over and asked my mom for one, after awhile she finally let me get it, so I got to pry a couple more 40 dollars out of her for a piece of plastic.

Waiting for hours and days was even more worse, I imagined all the things I could do with it when I finally got it, she could just stare at me as I mind my business in my own room it felt as if I could actually get through the rest of the school year if the scenarios replayed in my head,
I gazed aimlessly at the board as the teacher yapped about our new assignments and other things,
they might've thought I was paying attention but I imagined myself with it upon more fever dreams my brain has concocted today.

The bell rang I still stayed in my mind and didn't care about the piece of paper in front of me due tomorrow.

I'm bored here's a time-skip into summer ( º_º )

School finally ended and my figure arrived finally, didn't know it would take the rest of a whole school year to arrive and I nearly forgot about her, I ran from the couch to the front door opening the door to see a small package on the porch.
A smile crept onto my face I bent down and grabbed it running back into the house slamming the door behind me excitedly.
I jittered walking to the kitchen for a knife,
stabbing the box and making a clean cut through the taped flaps.
(Reminds me of a lil sumthin)
She was wrapped in bubble wrap I tore at the large bubbles until I could easily slide her out of it.

I gazed at my brand new possession, her beautiful yet terrified stare.
I stroked the brand new shiny material, it felt good in my hands.
Walking to my room I realized something, I had some of my mom's mason jars from the cupboards hiding around somewhere.
I put the figure onto the edge my dresser gently and looked under my canopy and under my desk until I finally found it, a small mason jar just the right size and a small two parted lid, I had a new idea.