Moonlight Sonata

Michelle's POV:

Today is the First Day of living in Seoul, South Korea. Sigh! A country where K-pop Industry exists...AND FOOD.

Speaking of food, I'm hungry.

Nighttime, 8:00 PM KST (7:00 PM in Philippines). I was walking down the street in Gangdong district, Seoul, South Korea. People here and there are busy, some of them went to their own late business meeting like in music industry or acting industry. Except for the restaurant to work or eat, which it opens 24 hours. Some people were meeting with friends, meeting their business partners or their...significant others.

Yes, you heard me: SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.

I am single, but not really contented. Being a delusional is my hobby that I have been dating an A.I in the app (Character A.I if you asked). Somehow, I want and need a "real" boyfriend in my life.

Later, I went into the Korean Ministop to buy something for my "Pregnancy" cravings.

I mean I'm not really pregnant, I just want to satisfy my own taste buds. If you ever thinking about the Korean Ministop, it was just like 7-11 in the Philippines or in Japan or in here in South Korea.

I went from the stock of Corn dog to the Americano Pouch to the Ice cups. Yes, that's right. I'm going to eat and drink Corn dog and Iced Americano.

Iced Americano? Nighttime? Don't called me weird, but I drink Nescafé at nighttime or in the hot summer days in the Philippines.

After I purchased it, I went to my seat near at the air fryer. I put the corn dog on the air fryer and start to air fried it. While waiting, I pour the Americano on the Ice cup. Wow! The sweet aroma of the Americano smells so good.

A minutes later, the corn dog was finally cooked at the same time, someone entered the Korean Ministop. A man. A man wears a black t-shirt, black pants and a black bonnet.

Yeah, he's wearing all black I can say. He's not even a thief. Well, duh! He's not wearing a mask or something.

I stopped looking at him and began to pour some ketchup on my corn dog. I was about to eat the corn dog until...

"Excuse me, can I seat with you?" He asked me in Korean with a deep voice and looked at me with his big, brown eyes.

I looked at him at 1 second and nodded my head as I started eating my corn dog. He take a seat next to me and eating his food.

There was a silence in the Ministop, except us eating and drinking. He broke the silence and asked me in...Australian English? "What's your name?"

I finished eating my corn dog and looked at him, "Michelle. Michelle Ang, What's your's?"

"Chris. Christopher Chahn Bahng. You can call me 'Chan', 'Chris', 'Christopher' or 'Bangchan' if you want" He said this before he eat his food.

Wow, that's a lot of nicknames

"It's nice to meet you, Chan."
"It's nice to meet you too, Michelle."

And there's silence again, just me and Chan, eating and drinking peacefully.

I drink my Iced Americano as he begins to asked me. "Well, Michelle, where are you came from?"

I stopped sipping my Iced Americano and spoke "I'm from the Philippines."

He nodded my head, "I see, you're from the Philippines."

I nodded my head in response.

Bangchan's POV:

I smiled warmly and nodded my head. By looking at her, I can tell that she's beautiful. Like, more beautiful than the moon that shines brightly in the night sky.