BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES

"I'm missing her,alot"
When I remember, I don't know
How it's starts raining,
Strong winds start bloming!!
Maybe also because God knows my love
Liked rain with strong winds.!!

"She liked the autum season very much.
She used to find herself somewhere in that season."

"I'm missing her so much .
I don't spend any night without remembering her "

" Three years have passed "

He ( Faraz: main lead ) still plays the same song in the same car which his "love" liked. He was actually going to celebrate his love's 25th birthday. The same place where he had kissed his love for the first time.

(He was remembering that beautiful days)

When he kissed his girlfriend his love his innocent cute love for the first time , the clouds were thundering loudly and the birds were chirping.

(He is happy to refresh his old memories with her under the same tree they both used to sit.)
He sits under the tree.!!

He mutters to himself.....says , I still remember every moment that I have spent with my love 💓.
(He was blushing while remembering the memories 💫)
I remember very well that when I wanted to place my hand on your forehead to kiss you for the first time🫣 , you looked into my eyes as if you had seen an ocean for the first time.😅

When I was kissing your forehead, the clouds were thundering like this today( same whether!! Same intensity of blowing winds!! A perfect whether for our first kiss ....wooowww....everything was mesmerizable!!.
☺️☺️.....and still...it feels same that used to feel....!!!
Oohhh god!🥹🥹 I'm missing her alot!!). Wind was carrying the flowers with itself in the world of some Fragnance.

I remember that you were the one who initiated my first lip kiss. When the cloudy sky came towards you , you placed your head on my chest from the fearness and hugged me tightly.🫣(on that moment hy heart refused to beat ....the world became silent unexpectedly.
(Uffff!! Ufff!! That moment...🫠🫠....Ohh goshhh...!!
I'll again fall in love with her...by only just remembering her memories )

Oohhh Gooodddd!!
( he started laughing shyly🫣😆)

( " I'm missing my little sweet sun. Whenever the wind blows , I feel your presence. )

Where ever you are right now , just be happy ....and see that you have found someone who truly loves you. 💖

He looked at the time....
He was getting late ....as soon as he stand up his phone rang.
He picked up the phone.
( his boss was calling , he told that a" new employee is coming today , so you have to go to airport to receive her" . )

Faraz : OK boss , I'll receive her.
Boss. : Okay , bring her to my office as soon as.
possible . And receive her carefully , she is very
special for me.
Faraz : OK boss , I'll take her very carefully .

**Phone disconnected**

( Okay !! My sweet heart ❤️!!! , i have to move from here right now 🫠 because , I have to receive my boss's new special employee )
( he talked with himself by imagining her )

" I'll see you soon "
Okay bye , take care darling !!😘