Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff - Kalorex

The CEO of Kalorex group; Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff is an Edupreneur, Vlogger, Achiever, and Podcaster of her kind who inspires many. Being inspired by the foundational pillars of education and the strong roots of entrepreneurship she has been instrumental in founding and managing several premier schools. Through SHROFFism, she provides 360 degrees of understanding for leading a centered life by balancing the Mental, Physical & Spiritual dimensions.

Kalorex, since its inceptions in 1995, is a name synonymous to professionalism and excellence in schooling. It has under its umbrella, the Delhi Public Schools, Calorx Olive International School at Ahmedabad and Calorx Public Schools across the Western Belt of India with 40+ educational Institutions. Kalorex is recognized as a quality conscious group with a focus on Innovation and use of Technology in Learning.

 Kalorex is recognized as a quality conscious group with a focus on Innovation and use of Technology in Learning

Having 25 years of experience and expertise in the realm of education, Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff has adopted a creative approach towards education. The insightful and visionary CEO & MD of Kalorex Group; Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff envisions achieving an array of dreams and goals.

She looks up to education as a jewel of its kind that provides learning for life. Embedded with generosity and kindness, the achiever ideates making education more accessible to all; regardless of their progress and socioeconomic status. Her concern for the marginalized and those with special learning needs is evident through the projects Visamo Kids and Prerna- a school for dyslexics.

Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff advises, recommends and encourages the execution of interactive and engaging learning methodologies. Breaking through the barriers of the conventional and traditional learning methods; a contemporary and unconventional approach should be adapted for education, believes the dignified woman. She vouches to make learning a more engaging & interesting process.

Being driven by the desire to offer support the society, she promotes a myriad of CSR activities. Willing to uplift the facets of education amongst the underprivileged ones; she anticipates making basic education more accessible & reachable.

She is a recipient of several awards, among them, the prestigious Secular India Award from the President of India, Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma & Woman of the year by the American Bibliography Society, North Carolina. The more we write, the more we will want to share about her because we will never fall short of words or adjectives in defining the 'empowering woman of her kind'; Manjula Pooja Shroff.

https://manjulapoojashroff.com/about-manjula-pooja-shroff.html