brother.

"youre here" draco spoke breathlessly as if he had just ran around the school a million times.

"i am" aurora wiped her eyes and stood up walking to her brother and wrapping her arms around him.

"i missed you"

"i missed you too"

"why are you here?"

"andy brought me, i had to tell theo something"

"something? what could be so important that you had to leave frace to tell him"

"im pregnant, draco"

her brother let her go and just stared at her.

"dont be mad, thats the last thing i need right now"

"im not mad, but i do have questions" his voice calm, maybe concerned

"ask away"

aurora answered every question he asked about the baby, france and herself. by this point aurora was sat back next to theo on his bed and draco sat on the floor with his back against the wall.

"i dont really want to know but i feel like i should know. how many times have you two slept together"

"twice" theo answered. "once before we even got together, durning last summer and the night before she left" his hand was rubbing circles onto the girls back as she remained silent.

"okay, okay." draco tilted his head back and closed his eyes before chuckling

"whats so funny?" aurora and theo said at the same time

"im gona be an uncle"

"if she keeps it"

"i am. keeping it i mean. with obviously my past, i thought my chances of having kids were slim, id rather have one now than none ever."

"thats your choice, im here to support you the whole way"

"im gona be a fucking uncle"

"yes draco, we get it, youre gona be an uncle" aurora was laughing now as well

"are you gona find out the gender?"

"i want to but i want no one else to know, apart from theo if you want to know"

"i do, i wanna know if youre carrying my little girl or boy"

she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"i dont have much longer here, andys gona take me back in about an hour"

"should i go get the rest of the group? theyre gona wanna see you"

aurora looked at theo, who nodded

"yes please" she said

"ill be back, im proud of you rory"

"thank you"

and with that her twin left the 2 alone again.

"you only really look at me for permission to agree to something if youre little, are you slipping?"

"i dont think so, im okay, im happy"

"good" he pulled her onto his lap and rested one hand on the bottom of her back while his other rested on the small bump on her stomach "do they kick yet?"

"i havent felt anything yet"

he nodded and pecked her lips. "i am so proud of you"

the girl blushed slightly and pulled her boyfriend in for another kiss.

A/N:

check me out, regular with updates recently, im so cool ily all