Chapter 1: Caine's monster

Ragatha pov:

Ragatha awoke to another day full of Caine's adventures. Heading to the stage, she did her daily rehearsal of the circus introduction, and Caine announced the adventure for the day.

"I stayed up all night making this!" Caine took out a a necklace with a pebble disc that has a swirly design on it. "Well, my friends, this is the Hypnoitzer! And I am going to put it to the use!!! Now who should I should choose to hypnotize? Eeeny meeny miny moe..."

"Caine, don't you think this is a bit dangerous? Someone could get hurt-" Ragatha stated.

"Nonsense! Now let me continue.  Eeeny meeny miny moe! And it's you, Ragatha! Now follow the Hypnotizer with your eyes..."Caine started to swing it.

Ragatha reluctantly did, to be polite. After a few minutes, she sure was getting a bit dizzy. To stop that feeling, she decided to look away for just a while.

"Caine's hypnotizing sure is bad. I don't even feel anything." she thought. She looked at Pomni, who was beside her. "Pomni looks delicious- what am I thinking?! She really does- SHUT UP BRAIN! I am so hungry-WHAT we don't even need food- haven't had breakfast yet..."

Ragatha uncontrollably lunges at Pomni.

" Ragatha what the *CENSORED SWEAR* are you- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE HELP!" cries Pomni.

Jax pov:

Jax walked reluctantly out of his room. "I don't even know why I am listening to the floating denture-WOAH! Is that Ragatha?!

Ragatha pov (sorry if I am switching povs too much):

 Ragatha felt a something click around her neck. Soon, her entire body was wrapped in chains. She fell to the ground, swearing. 

"Oops, I must have coded something wrong!" exclaimed Caine. " But do not worry! Everything is sorted out!"

Jax pov:

"Old man, this is one of the stupidest things you have ever done." said Jax." How long will this last?"

" One week, at least!" answered Caine.

" WHAT" Jax was lost for words.

Ragatha seemed to be making effort breaking through the chains.

" Oh right i got anaesthetics here!" Caine hands Jax a box.

" You are NOT telling me that you want me to use that on her."

"Yes I am! Before she causes chaos!"

Jax hesitated, then lifts the needle, aiming at Ragatha's neck.

Ragatha pov:

Ragatha felt some thing sharp jab her neck, then her entire body went numb. It became dark around her. It had swallowed her before she had time to react, and she lost her consciousness.

Jax pov:

Jax watch Ragatha collapse onto the ground into a heap of fabric and metal chains. He wanted to send her back to her room but he had misplaced her key, so he brought  her into his, chained the leash around her neck somewhere and tucked her into his bed. Closing the door, he wished that she would be back to normal by tomorrow.