ruined.

TW 🫶🏻🫶🏻

when the rest of the group piled into the boys dorm, aurora told them all the news and everyone was happy for the couple, many thanks and congratulations later they were back to playing truth or fucking dare. minus the alcohol and potions. for the sake of aurora.

"rora, youre being spoken to" theo nudged her shoulder

"sorry, truth"

"whos the most annoying person in our group" blaise asked

"probably el"

"hey!" eleanor whined

"no offence"

"some taken"

"cry about it"

the group laughed as they continued with the rounds of the game until the door opened again.

narcissa malfoy stood scowling at her daughter. "get up"

aurora hurried to stand to her feet and theo stood up beside her.

"mother? why are you here?" draco asked

"quiet boy! aurora come on, we're leaving"

"mama, vraiment ? ici?" (really? here? (french))

"i do not care for your friends right now, we are leaving."

"fine." she spat and hugged her boyfriend and pecked his lips "its going to be okay" he whispered into her hair as he kissed the top of her head. "i promise"

she nodded and left the room with her mother. who immediately grabbed her wrist and walked, dragging her behind. "disobeying brat. that is what you are"

"mama! youre hurtin-"

"i dont care aurora!"

her eyes welled as she bit her lip through the pain of her mothers grasp.

as they left the building narcissa was muttering under her breath. the only things aurora could decipher being "you digust me" "irresponsible foolish girl" and "ive never felt more ashamed"

people in the hallways pointed and whispered as they all had belived aurora had left school entirely since she hadnt been there for the last 3 months.

"your father wont be having this"

that line right there. those 6 words made auroras heart stop and panic attack rise.

"get over yourself child."

"mama i cant appar-"

it was too late. her mother had apparated the 2 into malfoy manor. into her fathers study. where her aunt andy was unconscious on the floor and lucius was drinking wine at his desk.

she couldnt breathe. the walls were closing in and her vision was blurry.

narcissa released her daughters wrist and threw her down onto the floor making the girl land on her knees and cry out in pain. and then she left the room. leaving her daughter, husband and sister alone.

"papa i-"

he threw his glass to the wall behind her, making aurora flinch and cover her stomach.

"do you have any idea what youve done?"

she stayed silent.

"DO YOU?"

he screamed

"no, sir" her eyes were closed and her head was down.

"you have RUINED our reputation, RUINED my life, RUINED your own chances of redemption"

he screamed and screamed at the girl until she became numb to the sound.

he didnt hit her. he didnt even touch her.

until he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her through the house as the blonde girl attempted to stand and walk at the same pace, tripping and sobbing as she did.

he took her to a room with only a bed and a sink. one of the spare rooms for guests but the state of it looked as if it couldve been from the medieval times.

when she saw the bed she assumed he was to touch her here. and so she prepared to beg until he threw her in, shut the door and locked it behind him.

A/N:

i dont like how ive written this but honestly i had no idea how else to, so ta da

lots of love your favourite (maybe) 😙😙