✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃 his head, staring at the suppose avatar, the small child stood there, blue arrow on his head which seemed to spread around his body, staring back at ayden with a silly grin.

"your an amazing dancer" the boy commented, causing ayden face to flush red, flicking the fan out ayden covered his cheeks in embarrassment.

"t-thanks" ayden shuttered but it hardly hearable.

"i'm aang and this is my friend katara" aang spoke, gesturing to the female with hair loupes behind him.

"your dancing is incredibly good" katara commented causing ayden to blush even more, he's not use to this much admiration.

"we kinda got lost, can you show us to the training ground?" aang asked.

"sure, may i ask. are you going to the training ground to train with master paku?"

"yeah, i was hopping he'll become my water bending teacher"

"teacher, i thought you had master the element already?" ayden questioned confused.

aang laughed sheepishly "well it's a long story"

"the tide hasn't come in yet, i have time"

aang and katara then went into a long story, recounting their journey from the north pole, to kyoshi island, omashu, the gorge and even having some encounters with the fire nation particularly with a teen named zuko.

"that quite interesting, more interesting the what the spirit have told me, tui and la can be rather boring"

"who?" katara asked

"complicated story" ayden summarized, "and i do have to warn you katara, bending for women in our tribe is forbidden, and unfortunately master pakku is a stricter for these tradition and customs which means he gonna reject to teach you katara"

katara's face scrunched up, disappointed initially and then started fuming. "that's just sexist, women can be fighters too!"

"we'll we'd just have to convince him, ayden can you help us?"

"i'll love to but i promised my sister to teach her how to walk on water" ayden replied.

"i thought females are forbidden from learning?" katara asked.

"that's why i'm teaching her" ayden said, before leading katara and aang to the training ground.

"good morning master pakku!" aang shouted causing the old man to lose his concentration dropping the water.

"no, please march right in, i'm not concentrating or anything" master pakku replied sarcastically.

"umm, this is my friend katara, the one i told you about" master pakku then looked between the two.

"i'm sorry, i think there's been an misunderstanding" master pakku said making a sit from water.

"you didn't tell me your friend was a girl, and i believe ayden had already told you about our tribe customs"

"i didn't travel across the entire world, so you could tell me, no" katara demanded.

"no"

"there must be other female water bender in your tribe"