locked.

weeks in that fucking room was driving aurora insane. she gave up shouting for help after a few hours.

food was given twice a day, morning and evening.

essentially the girl was a prisoner to her own parents.

she could hear the meetings going on in the room below.

she could hear the screams of victims.

she could hear everything.

including... hermione?

hermione granger?

hermiones screams.

hermiones cries.

"I DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING" she pleaded but no one took notice of the curly haired girls honesty.

aurora banged her fist against the floor "LET ME THE FUCK OUT"

"aurora?" a voice whispered at the door

the girl scambled to her feet and put her ear to the door "help me" she was crying again.

hormones were out of the roof, the baby had began moving and aurora could feel it, she wanted this entire experience over with.

"aurora?"

"yes yes its me please help me please let me out"

"rory, its draco, stand away from the door"

"oh dray, thank you" she moved as far away from the door as possible "im away"

draco casted a quick spell and the door blew off its hinges

the twins coughed, draco entered the room, waving his arm over his head to clear the smoke "come here"

aurora moved away from the corner she was standing in and hugged her brother

"how long have you been locked in here?"

"since mama took me from school"

"have you been eating?"

"twice a day"

"is the baby okay?"

aurora moved away and took his hand, putting it over her bump where he felt a small movement

"im proud of you rory, youre doing a great job"

"thank you, dray"

"come on, lets get you out of here"

"okay" aurora nodded and her brother took her hand, pulling her gently behind him so he can check hallways are clear before they walked around

"dray?" she whispered

"yeah?"

"whats going on"

"the dark lord is here, they think theyve found them"

"them?"

"ron, hermione,.." he paused "and harry"

"i-"

"shhh" he turnt around and covered her mouth as footsteps faded away, only when they were completely gone did he uncover auroras mouth "sorry"

she nodded and continued to follow her brother without saying a word.

until..

"oh dracoooo" aunt bellas voice sung through the hallway they were walking down. "dracooo we need your helpp"

he turnt to his sister "theyre gonna kill him" he panicked

"shhh its okay, its okay, itll all be okay, think positive. breathe draco, youre gona be fine"

"welll if it isnt my favourite twins" the familiar voice of their insane aunt echoed through their heads

"aunt bella" they said at the same time, turning to face her

"both of you" she beckoned them with her finger to follow her into the dining room. they did.

narcissa. if looks could kill, aurora would be dead.

the second lucius saw his daughter he walked towards her in such a way that made her want to run but her feet were glued to the ground.

a single slap across the face and a push to her knees. "stay"

she did. like a dog. like she was a puppet. like he was her master.

he stood beside her, holding the back of her neck and forcing her to look up at the death eaters littering the room, a half conscious hermione on the floor with her arm in a small puddle of blood and harry ?? tied to a chair in the center.

harrys face was swollen and almost unrecognisable, however knowing the boy, you can tell its him.

"draco, drink" snape held out a vial of veritaserum.

the boy walked towards snape who was standing near harry, took the vial and received a small nod from severus before drinking it.

"is it harry potter?" a death eater said

draco could tell the second he drank the vial, it wasnt the potion the 'audience' believed it was, it was water. but they didnt need to know that.

draco crouched infront of harry and took a deep breath. "no. its not him"

"my lord." bellatrix spoke

the room fell silent.

voldemort walked towards draco and harry. pressed his wand against harrys throat.

the boy didnt even flinch.

"send him back to the dungeon"

"yes, my lord" draco said as he used a spell to undo harrys ties. grabbing his wrist and taking him down a small staircase.

"i love you, im sorry" draco whispered as he closed the barred door on his boyfriend, locking it and and walking back up the stairs.

A/N:

i am aaaaactive today