33

TW: depictions of sexual harrassment (dont worry he dies)

Sam dreamt about Ivy almost every night. Every night he dreamt about her it would be the same. The dream was about the moments leading up to killing Ivy, then he would wake up in a panic, breathing heavy. He never told Ivy about his imprint on her. She didn't really know what it was, but she figured it out a bit after witnessing Bella's outburst at Jacob once she found out he imprinted on her daughter. Though, Ivy would never admit it.

Sam woke up, panting. Cold sweat dripping down his temple, mouth dry as the desert. Just a dream, he thought. "It's just a dream." The longer that he didn't see her, the more he'd have nightmares.

Ivy went away for a few days, claiming she'd find more friends to act as witnesses. Two pairs of red eyes returned. She came back with Ace.

"Hello." He greeted, standing awfully close behind Ivy. Sam grit his teeth, he couldn't even force a smile. "My name is Ace Cunningham. It's nice to meet you." He nodded at Sam. "I understand you are her lover-"

"Ace!" Ivy cut him off, eyes wide. "Do NOT finish that sentence. Come. I'll show you to your quarters. I actually built it just for you."

Ivy had missed Ace, she missed being understood and their deep talks. She missed her closest confidant. But he also enabled her to do something she would regret. Esme was the first to welcome her back after Sam. Her smile had dropped quickly when she noticed unfamiliar ruby eyes staring back at her.

"Oh, Ivy." She said, disappointed. "What happened?"

THREE DAYS AGO: BERGAIN CLUB, BERLIN, GERMANY.

Ivy walked up to the bouncers of the club. They eyed her up and down. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a black and white fur lined hood. She had on black pants and tall platform boots. She nodded at them.

"How are you, Sven?"

The bounced smiled, "You know how it is, get in here, Ivy." He hugged her, patting her back. She always felt cold and hard. The man had felt the warm and tender touch of many women, but not this one. She felt like a Greek statue.

As soon as she stepped into the club, numerous smells of alcohol, drugs and sex and smoke filled her senses. Her eyes scanned the room for someone in particular. Strobing lights in flashing in the ceiling would blind any human, but Ivy could see just fine as she made her way up the stairs, past all the people that were dancing, fucking, and partying. Many men tried to approach her, but she just brushed them off, until she met one man.

"Hey, how are you?" He smirked at her, blocking her way. They were in a secluded hallway on the second floor. "Are you lost?"

"Sorry, I'm looking for a friend."

He blocked her way, the man was much larger than her. The man began to move in closer. "Why is a pretty thing like you in such a rush?" He grabbed her by the waist, pinning her against the wall. He reeked of vices, especially alcohol. Blue lights flashed above them and the vibrations of the music rang through the whole building.

There was practically nobody in the hallway.

"Stop." She said, emotionless as he began to try and unzip her. His hand stayed, not moving from her body.

In all honesty, Ivy really meant to slap him but she slashed him across the face with her nails once. The large man staggered back, startled.

"Ugh, you bitch!" He tried to grab her. She didn't even budge. Ivy stood frozen with wide eyes, as if she was in a trance or in pain and all she could do was focus on the blood streaming down to his neck as he tried to manhandle her.

Her mind was yelling at her not to do anything to this man. The other half of her mind was rationalizing that since he tried to take advantage of her, he should be dead.

Then she snapped out of it, kneeled on the ground, hands covered in red. The man was already dead. She had bit down on his neck and almost took his entire head off. His head was hanging by whatever was left of the skin on his neck and his spine. If anyone had seen this, she would be dead. She was too reckless.

"You are going to be in so much trouble." A voice behind her said.

It was Ace.

PRESENT DAY: FORKS, USA.

Nobody said it, but Ivy could tell everyone was dissapointed. They also all thought that it was Ace's fault. But it really wasn't. Ivy confided in Carlisle. "Carlisle, I...don't know what happened. Ace found me eating the man's neck! I could have used the voice on him, just control him to walk away, but I didn't."

"How did it feel to you?"

"Killing him?"

"Eating him."

"It just felt like second nature. I lost control. I'm afraid of myself. I don't want to lose control again." Ivy stared down at her hands.

"Well, it is your nature. And you are an Alpha. The Alphas in my time could not go a day without killing. Don't beat yourself up over it if you feel guilty."

"Of course I feel guilty! I just killed a man."

"A man that was trying to harass you." Ace chimed in.

"A human, nonetheless." Edward glared at Ace, but the blonde vampire didn't seem to notice.

"That's not a human anymore. That's a dog. Men who do that are dogs." Rosalie said through grit teeth. "He deserved it."

"You're all looking at Ace like he made me do it. Truth is, by the time he found me, I was already done draining his blood. Don't blame him."

The Cullens eventually eased in to Ace, he was charming and easy to love. He was introduced to Renesmee, who warmed up to him instantly. After meeting the child, he vowed to testify as a witness.

"My Alpha is requesting my help. She needs me. I will stand with you. I will fight if need be. I hate the Volturi." He announce to everybody. Ivy smiled at him, seated on the couch next to Renesmee and Rosalie. All the witnesses and Cullens were holding a group meeting. Jacob and Sam were also invited. The two of them watched with Bella.

"Lotta red eyes in here." Jacob remarked, arms crossed. The wolves had the hair on the back of their necks stand up. They were high on alert. Sam couldn't take his eyes off of Ivy, his imprint was a murderer. The human Ivy never would have done this. Is this even the Ivy he loves anymore?

Still, he felt it in his heart. He was completely in love and enamored with her. He still loved her pale skin, dark hair and big doe eyes. Her personality was still the same, she still loved books. She still loved nature, she still loved to cook. The real Ivy was in there some how.

Sam caught Ivy after the meeting. "Hey." He pulled her into a hug, smelling her hair. "Sam, are you smelling me?"

"No."

Ivy giggled, pulling away. "Your place? Or mine?"