[𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒀/𝑵]

♤♧♡♢

♤♧♡♢

《 Please select your home state:

》France, Europe

》Greece, Europe

》Belgium, Europe

》Italy, Europe

》Finland, Europe

《 Great! C/N means country name so when someone mentions it, please use your chosen state.

《European private schools are very strict, so you only have three options for hair colours:

》Brunette

》Blonde

》Black

《 Ginger is considered a dyed colour, so sorry gingers. Your hair colour or hairstyle may change through the story so be prepared to make a change. For now, it's waist length.

《 European schools can't make you change your eye colour so, let your uniqueness show with these options:

》Brown

》Black

》Hazel

》Green

》Blue

》Mauve

》Pastel Pink

》Honey

》Multicolour / Heterochromic

《 Wonderful choice. You have selected all there is to be selected, now the story will begin. Since you are an upcoming 9th year in the States. You are 14, your birthday is December 18.

♤♧♡♢

      Y/N's father plays for a professional football team, C/N, Europe and it's pretty successful, making enough for the families lavish lifestyle. Her mother is a psychiatrist so she believes that secondary school in the States would be beneficial for developing Y/N's character. She already is well above secondary school education due to many tutoring programs and special classes in junior schools so dazzling anyone with her higher knowledge will be easy. She speaks French, German, Swedish, Spanish, and English fluently, as she travels all around Europe frequently. All her life she has been told to act accordingly and never misbehave. In her primary and junior school days she would attend etiquette classes four times a week, thanks to this, she looks at bad behavior with disgust. Throughout her life, she has trained herself to learn four instruments on her own, piano, violin, flute, and the French horn. Y/N's favorite hobbies include meditating, studying, reading, painting, and training. Besides her amazing mental skills, she is also very capable in the athletic department, she participates in club football, competitive tennis, and is a seasoned fencer. Because of her club football, she has flown all around Europe and visited a variety of states. Her siblings also share the same interests.