➽ Epilogue I - And Then They Were Four

"He is in  jail, criminal tha

"He is in  jail, criminal tha.Iski maa itni strong thi ki unhone apni bachi ko akele paalne ka faisla kia aur tab hi she was detected with ovarian cancer and lost her life few days back. Waise ye same day paida hui hai jab aapko Reyansh hua."  And that is when both Adhyan and Revati knew they are adopting this child. God had sent their Adviti back to them.

All they need to do was look at each other and they both knew, they had the similar thought in mind. To make little Adviti, theirs.

Obviously, it was easier said than done. Adopting a child is a big deal and has many legal complications, it would surely take time but Adviti would eventually be Adviti Chauhan.

First thing first, the two got done with Reyansh's check up and then decided to setup a meeting with Adviti's social worker for the adoption procedure.

While, Adhyan was busy talking to the nurses and finding out more about Adviti and her mother, Revati quickly dropped a message in their family group.

“Not to give you all shock or something, Adi and I are planning to adopt a little girl. Wish us luck.”

“Wait, achanak? Ye kab decide hua? Can some one in the family give me heads up before bringing a new child every time I am not in the country?” Samay was the first one to message.

Kind of sab jaldi jaldi hua, the procedure is not yet final but we'll foster her for few years before she can be legally ours. Atleast that is what I understood from the lawyer and the social worker's conversation.” Revati replied.

The rest of the Chauhan family was kind of shocked but already started the preparations to welcome the new member, as you can see the Chauhans are kind of used to bomb dropping news and they are surely used to accept the news and move on with life as if it always had been a part of their life.

Be it Vikrant and Raghuvir's fiasco or Erisha and Tanveer's love story or Dishank and Nalini's past, the family had accepted all the grave news and adjusted quite well and this news on contrary was not quite sad or heart wrenching like the other instead a joyous one. Everyone knew how much Revati and Adhyan wanted a girl and missed their lost daughter.

While the couple was busy with the formalities, the family at home was eagerly decorating the house yet again for the another welcome. We could say just a normal day in Chauhan family.

Bhabhi, mei bata rahi hu we should hire someone to keep our house decorated forever. Roz humare yaha kuch na kuch hota hai!” Nalini told her sister in law who just laughed but not contradicting her.

I agree with chachi, abhi kuch din pehle we were decorating for my baby shower and Reyansh's birthday, and uske baad for Trishan's welcome abhi ek aur bache ko welcome kar rahe. We can start a business iska.” Erisha said entering the living room with a sleeping Trishan in her hand.

Dishank who was at the side giving instructions to some worker then added, “But Eri, aisa karne pe won't it be our loss only? As sabse jyada istamal toh uss business ka ghar pe hoga and ghar walo se toh paise bhi nai le payenge.”