Prologue of a man in another world.

"BA-01 DOWN! BA-01 DOWN!"

"Please respond! We've been shot down!"

"BA-01 DOWN! BA-01...!"

"Useless piece of-!"

The person who waking up as he sees black and white, was the Commander, he has tanned skin, short, black curly hair, brown eyes, wearing thick lens eyeglasses, in a Commander uniform, as he slowly wakes up, and looks around with what limited movement he has.

'W-wha..? What happened..?' The thoughts of Jose Zavala, Sarah's big brother, were heard by the audience.

When Jose looked in front of him he noticed something.

'Boobs..?'

"Commander! I can't get through to the Ark!"

'Who is this...?' Jose thought to himself, as he was being looked at by the very attractive and stunningly beautiful woman in front of him.

"Commander, can you hear me?!" The woman asked worriedly.

She then realized something was wrong, as Jose barely made any movements.

???: "C-Commander? Oh no, you're going into cardiac arrest!!"

'huh, so that's why I can barely breathe....fucking weird.' Was all Jose thought to himself, as he tried to breathe, but couldn't.

???: "A.E.D!! A.E.D!!!" She prepared her hands together, as electricity began to gather in them.

'W-wait....what's an A.E.D?'

???: "CHARGING!! CLEAR!!!" The unknown woman then pressed her hands onto his chest, before-

*BZZT!!!*

Jose's eyes widened as he started convulsing a bit, due to the sudden shock.

'GAH!! CURSE BEING BORN WITH DISABILITIES AND OTHER FUCKING SHIT LIKE THAT!!' He yelled internally, as he was still convulsing, for a good few seconds, until he stopped.

???: "Commander! Are you okay? Can you hear me? Smile if you can hear me!"

(JOSE'S POV)

I groaned as I slowly sat up, with a small smile. "I...I hear you, loud and clear."

???: "Finally! Can you tell me which section you're from?"

"I...I think It's the Central Government, NIKKE Management Department?"

I then got up and looked at her. "Give me a second....." I turned around and then screamed as I let out the pain from being shocked back to life.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SON OF A FUCKING COCKSUCKING, BITCH ASS WHORE OF A INBRED INCESTUOUS FAMILY WHORE!! THAT FUCKING HURT LIKE A GUY BEING PEGGED FOR THE FIRST TIME, BY A GIANT ASS STRAPON!!!"