Prologue

Bella begrudgingly rolled her suitcase through the airport. "Bella!" a voice barked and found her father giving a half wave. She strolled over, eyeing her father. Why did he look the same age as when she last saw him? Was he older? Yeah, he looked like he was in his thirties. "Hey Char—Dad," she greeted, cringing at the police car. Charlie grabbed her stuff, not answering, and put it in the back. She moved to the front of the dreaded police cruiser. "No," Charlie grunted, causing her to stop and look at him in confusion. "There's something in the front, you go in the back," he told her.

Bella stared at the back doors. She had to sit back there like some sick criminal?! Charlie unlocked the door and motioned her in. She threw herself in the back covering her face with her hair and slouching. "You look like shameful criminal," Charlie bluntly said as he got in the front. Bella's head snapped up with wide eyes as she tried to change her appearance. Then she looked at the front seat and didn't see anything. What was so important that it had to sit in the front row? 'It better be for me,' she thought bitterly.

Charlie didn't say anything. He didn't bother to make conversation, not that it bothered Bella very much. What bothered her is the aura he was giving off—and again, the fact he looked like he'd barely aged.

When he pulled up to the house and Bella's eyes widened. It looked so different. The house still looked the same, but now she saw black curtains on the inside. Gems were hanging outside the door. 'Maybe I can steal those?' she thought to herself.

Charlie thought to himself, 'I would love to see her try.'

Bella explored more, noticing a motorcycle had been waiting outside along with a truck. She looked at Charlie in question before noticing he wasn't paying attention. She thought one was hers of course. But, you know, she expected a big welcome for the man she pretended was her father, but received nothing.

Suddenly the door opened and a blonde boy with amber eyes ran out, "Papa!" he yelled running out. Bella's eyes widened more as he ran right into Charlie's arms, "Hey pup, where's your mother?"

"Mommy was telling more Papa R, and then she heard you guys," the child answered, briefly looking at Bella.

"And you did too?"

"Mhmm," the boy hummed, swinging his legs as he was held by Charlie now.

"Theodore!" a woman scolded loudly from the door. Bella turned to the door to find a pale woman with black curls for hair and vibrant green emeralds for eyes.

"Sorry Mommy," the boy, Teddy, apologized.

"Wife, dearest," Charlie called, internally hiding a smirk from seeing Bella trying to put together words.

"Yes, husband?" the woman called back.

"YOU GOT MARRIED?!" Bella screeched. Teddy jumped and covered his ears.

"Yes, we got married a few years ago," Charlie answered her, keeping his tone the same as it has been.

"Why didn't we know?!" Bella screeched again.

"Because I didn't want to you to come," Charlie bluntly admitted.

Bella spluttered. "Isabella, you are not a sprinkler. Get your stuff and put it in your room," the woman said.

"Who are you?!"

"Hemlock, I'm your stepmother, this is your stepbrother Teddy," she motioned to the boy who was still covering his ears, "Now, get your stuff."

Bella then looked at Teddy, then at Charlie, then back at Hemlock, "You cheated on my father?!" she continued screeching.

"Before my make my son's and my own eardrums explode—and trust me I have experience with banshee voices—Teddy is my godson," before Hemlock could continue, Bella did...

"You stole him?!"

"My bio daddy isn't here," Teddy said (Should the Marauders be alive?)

"What about your mother?" Bella asked rudely.

"Meh," Teddy shrugged.

"You can't go without your mother!" Bella screamed at him. Then she flinched once she was met with the fierce green eyes of Hemlock.

"He has a mother, me," she said and motioned in, "Get out my sssight," Hemlock said, hissing out her 's'.

Bella scurried in, snatching up her suitcases and froze inside. The house had a darker, but somehow still kept a homey feel. There were pictures on the wall. Some of Hemlock, Charlie, Teddy and two other men. Bella thought one might be from the reservation. Either way, both were very good looking. She wondered if both were single.

She looked at more pictures. One was with Hemlock and a man in a black suit and platinum blonde hair. 'Maybe that is Teddy's father? He's attractive too. I'll deal with the brat if I get him,' she thought, not knowing Charlie was holding his wife back from attacking the girl.

Next she saw pictures of a younger Hemlock with a man with black curly hair and pale skin and a man with brown hair and scars on his face. Next to it was a couple made up of a man with wild dark hair and circle glasses and a woman with red hair as they looked down at a baby they were holding.

She heard little footsteps that knocked her out of her thoughts. Teddy must've sped past her but she heard a door close in an area she didn't remember having a door. She went up the stars and her eyes widened. The house didn't look different from the outside because the back had been extended. There were at least five additional rooms added to the top and a new hallway. She went to the one with her name on it, which was still in the same place it was before, trying to open other doors but found them locked.

*******

"I have a surprise," Charlie said in Hemlock's ear. He was still holding her back from attacking Bella.

"Oh?" she said, intrigued.

"One of my, um, employees, found one," he said and opened the passenger door and pulled out a Grimm puppy.

Hemlock grasped and grabbed the dog who immediately started giving her kisses. "Oh, I love him—you are a him?" she checked, "You're a him, you're definitely being called Snuffles," the dog barked. He was eventually sat down and he ran in to go explore.

Hemlock threw her arms around his neck, "Thank you!" she said gratefully and kissed him deeply. "Were the others in on it?"

"Well, the three of us knew you missed Hedwig and I couldn't get her back, so I found you a grimm puppy."

Hemlock beamed at the thought of her new pet—even though she already has a snake and a cat. She heard two different forms of hisses, one she understood as her snake yelling 'ANOTHER ONE?!'

"Well, they'll get along great. They could terrorize Bella," Hemlock said with a grin.

"And now that our new puppy is occupied by the other pets, Bella's in her room, Teddy's in his. You and I have alone time before the others come," Charlie said, leaning in closer to her ear, "Come along Mistress."

Katie McGrath as Hemlock Potter-Black

Younger Billy Burke as Charlie Swan/????????? (I gave a cluuuuueeee)

{Questions:

Should the Marauders be alive?

Ron, Ginny, Molly bashing? Or just Ron and Molly?

Alice bashing or not?

Hemrione bashing or not?

Do you want this to be like Unknown Factors and the Outcasted Couple where the prologue is somewhere in the future and the following chapters are in the past leading up to the future?}