FOURTEEN.

this and Avert and high key one of my worst works so check of twisted faith for a semblance of proper writing

comment thank u

"You hate him," Y/n said incredulously.

"I do," Aruna agreed, "and that is precisely why I will talk to him." He placed yet another kiss on the crook on Y/n's neck, and dragged his tongue over the expanse of that area. It was a way snakes marked their territory, in a way, or showed affection.

"You don't have to," Y/n shook his head, "I'm serious. You really don't—I can sort it out myself."

"I have no doubt you can. But unfortunately, I have many doubts regarding Jin. He's very unreliable. Stubborn. Foolish—I cannot stand him." Aruna gritted his canine teeth, "he is a man child. That is what he is."

"Oh, man child was exactly the word I was looking for!" Y/n brightened up, "it's like the perfect adjective—okay, nevermind. I went out of point there, but just promise you won't fight."

Aruna hesitated, before he let out a sigh.

"Promise."

Turned out they didn't even need to head to his home. Y/n suggested they visit a cafe first—to fill their stomachs a little, and guess what? He didn't know if the whole star crossed lovers app-being-together-all-the-time was true, but if it did, it would explain the fucking coincidence that just happened.

"You look good," Aruna said softly, as he glanced at Y/n.

"You bought it for me," Y/n reminded, "I'm the lucky one. Plus, have you even looked at the mirror before? You give people look-gasms."

"...I'm sorry?"

"Nevermind. It's better you don't know. Let's just go inside," Y/n grabbed Aruna's hand, feeling his fingers thread in with his own. The fate had pretty high ratings, so Y/n was obviously very eager to try out the food they had.

However, the sight that greeted him was rather hard to explain.

"Y/n!" Jin called out to him, seated in the corner of the cafe, "Why, I didn't expect you to be here!"

Aruna's eyes were visibly twitched.

Fucking date crasher.

"I don't believe this is a coincidence," Aruna rolled his eyes, as he glared at Jin, "are you stalking Y/n?" He crossed his arms, hissing in a low voice. Fuck that. Ear-gasm.

"Why would you even assume that?" Jin looked wounded by the expression — but Y/n knew better — "I was just here, sllowllyy biding my time. And look who appeared!"

"Jin," Aruna gritted out, "you fucking—"

"Coincidence," Jin insisted, an innocent expression spreading on his face, "really, do you not trust me? What about you, Y/n? My dear partner," He drawled, "I can't believe you, of all people, don't trust me."

"I don't." Y/n said flatly.

"Ugh, you wound me," Jin winked at Aruna, "you may be Y/n's first kiss, but I'll be his last."

"He won't," Y/n whispered to Aruna.

"I know," Aruna narrowed his eyes. "Well good for you," he hissed, "he has a boyfriend. Me."

"Aruna," Y/n interrupted, "why don't we go sit somewhere else? It seems we have an uninvited guest pestering us."

"That's a great idea," Aruna emphasized,  "Let's sit at the very opposite side of the restaurant." Admittedly, his hatred was rather entertaining. Not in a mean way—but rather, Y/n hadn't really seen Aruna angry before. He was always so sweet, gentle—loving with him.