✧ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, aang glowed and went into the pond where he fused with la and turned into a colossal glowing water fish, setting the waters of the northern tribe aglow.

"it's too late, ayden. it's dead" katara sadly told ayden, who had rested the koi back into the pond.

iroh looked down sadly before looking towards yue "you have been touched by the moon spirit—some of its life is on you."

"yes, you're right. it gave me life. maybe i can give it back" yue selflessly said standing up to go over to the fish but ayden stopped her.

"no"

"what are you saying, it's my duty" yue replied. "no, i'm the one that was supposed to protect the spirit but left them defenseless. if anybody should sacrifice themselves it's me"

"ayden, you were blessed by the spirits themselves not saved. you can't save tui only i can" yue then held up her wrist revealing an hand crated bracelet which match the one on ayden wrist.

"remember when you gave me this, when we were kids you said as long as we have this 'we'll always be together' no matter what."

"and sokka, i wished we had more time left to travel and see all, but alas we were not meant to" yue spoke softly, resting her hands onto the koi.

yue closed her eyes, with a flash of light yue's lifeless body fell back into sokka arms. and the moon spirit was back.

setting the spirit back into the pond, it swam around. the pond began to glow. a spirit figure of yue formed "goodbye, sokka. I will always remember you"

yue leaned forward and kissed sokka, pulling away she then turned to ayden who's head was down in ashamed cupping his cheeks she lifted his head.

"do not be ashamed ayden, it was meant to be. goodbye my dearest friend" she spoke resting her forehead onto aydens as her spirit drifted away and replaced with the moon.

                          ━━━━━━━━━

walking inside the place he had called home for so many year feels unfamiliar to ayden, taking one last look at everything that resides here.

one thing stand out in particular, it was a frame picture. the only picture ayden and sakari have of there mother, brushing his fingers across the frame he wanted to know more, why did she abandon them, why'd she leave.

"your going to look for her, aren't you" a voice spoke starling ayden who neatly dropped the frame.

"grandmother, i don't know what you speak off" ayden nervously blurted out, setting back down the frame.

"don't lie to me boy, the waves speaks. and they tell me your going to travel with the avatar in hopes of finding your mother"