➽Epilogue II - A Love Like Theirs

The Chauhan household had been quite happy these days, everything was turning around for them and with the little kids in the house it seemed like the sun had started shining on them after all

Revati and Adhyan had gone to a charity event, while Erisha was meeting up with Yami for a case, so the kids were with Vritika and Dishank, who for a change had no work today.

Vritika had been playing with the kids in her room for a while now while Dishank, who was oh so much in love with his wife, stared at her with a goofy look on his face.

"Dish, you know I could really use your help, right?" Vritika said, trying to do something that all the kids would like but alas whatever she said left two excited and one not so much.

"Yeah, I know." Dishank said nonchalantly as he continued to stare at the scene in front of him for a few seconds before picking Reyansh up.

As the attention turned to Dishank, Vritika swiftly left the room to bring their food.

"Dish cha...funny" Reyansh giggled as Dishank's beard tickled him. The eldest of the next generation was three but guess what his favourite hadn't changed at all. To him anything Dish Cha did is fun and if the same thing is done by someone else, it is boring. We could say he was Dishank ka chamcha.

While Reyansh was busy with his chachu, Adviti turned her attention to her Vri chachi's make up kit laying on the dressing table.

Adviti looked at the colourful make up products with fascination and then remembered her chachi and mumma puts it on face to look pretty.

A idea popped inside her little brain and she carefully picked up one of the eyeshadow pallettes and rushed towards Dishank and tugged at his pants to gain his attention.

"Cha, Adu make cha pretty!!" she giggled showing him the pallatte. Dishank then put Reyansh down and sits in front of Adviti. He knows he should stop Adviti from using her wife's expensive make up products but who was he to deny Adviti Chauhan's puppy eyes?

Soon Adviti started her work on his face, finding what his didi was doing interesting, Trishan joined too. And with the two enjoying painting Dishank's face, how could Reyansh stay behind? If Dish cha becomes pretty, Rey has to become pretty too. So instead of applying things on Dishank's face, he started applying on his.

"Adu, Rey pretty too.." he said showing his sister the drawing he made on his cheeks with the pink lipstick.

"My turn!!" Trishan said and asked Dishank to draw on his face. And soon all the four of them had various different designs on their faces.

That's the scene Vritika entered the room to. "Dishank Chauhan, ye sab kya hai?"

"Inki shakal dekh, could you deny them? Also tune na bola, keep all of them involved! See everyone is happy"