After Son of Sobek - the Greek side

PERCY

[Sadie, Give me the mike. Thank you.

Hey! Remember the previous story about Carter nearly smashing me and his giant chicken man? Yeah, this is what happened after that. ]

I stare at my hand, trying to see the hieroglyph that Carter drew.

But obviously, it's supposed to be invisible. This is when Annabeth says, "You're such a Seaweed Brain!" [Yes, I know now, ] but obviously she's not here. I decided that I would tell her tommorow, and called Blackjack to get me back to camp.

THE NEXT DAY

"Annabeth! You have to hear this!" I run to her cabin, and pound on the door like Hades is behind me. The ground rumbled.

[Sorry Hades, don't need to get all mad !]

"What? I was busy designing temples!" Annabeth came out, stunningly beautiful even though she didn't make any effort to do so, and-

"Hello? Earth to Percy?" I snapped out of my daydream of my girlfriend glaring at me. "Don't tell me you made me come out here just to have you stare at me?!"

"Uhhh... Sorry, but I really have something to tell you. And in private. " Annabeth realized what I meant, and came out with me to the spot where she kissed me, not too long ago.

"So, what? Judging by your face, it looks important." Annabeth said.

"Oh yeah. So you know yesterday there were the reports of attacks on the Pegasi right?"

"Er, no. Remember that, only you could hear those reports, because we can't speak horse like you."

Embarrassed, I said "Oh." Like an complete idiot. [I know I am, Annabeth! Can I please continue speaking? Thank you]

"Anyways, I went to check them out, and I found a giant crocodile and I stabbed it, and out came a boy looking like he just fell in a swamp. [You're welcome, Carter.] We nearly killed each other-"

"Wait, what? You're the best swordsman in a hundred years [er yeah, Sadie. Don't be so surprised.] and a random guy nearly killed you while duelling?!"

"Yeah. He was good." [Fine, quite good.] So we called a truce and then we followed the giant croc into New York, got its special necklace thingy that made it big and it became small again and he said that he would take it back-And then he drew an invisible hieroglyph and left. Apparently if I say his name he will take it as an emergency and all, so I can't say his name. Er.... Yeah that's it. "

Annabeth frowned, deep in thought. "He wasn't Greek, right? So the hieroglyph means he was Egyptian. This is interesting. So, I don't think we should tell Chiron just yet, but wait- who made the croc big? "

"Oh, er he said it was probably a guy who wanted our worlds to collide and so he didn't tell me more."

Annabeth nodded, and asked again, "So did you tell him anything?"

"Nope. Nothing."

"So since the person behind it most likely wants our two worlds to collide again, we'll probably see him again. Or another Egyptian. So we better watch out. Do you think it has to do with the new Great Prophecy? "

Please, no. The fates have messed up my life too much already. No more prophecies, please. Is that too hard to ask? Apparently, no. [Shut up, Sadie.]

Annabeth sighed.

The horn sounded. "Let's not dwell on this for now, enjoy the peace while it lasts, okay?" I said.

We left, holding hands, already tasting the tantalising [ yes I do know words, especially if they have to do with our enemies. Yep, that greek king Tantalus. (Sea of Monsters ref) ] food.

Hope that was okay!

Review and the chapters come faster!

Question: What is the punishment of Tantalus?

~demigodshadowgarde