Part 1

Thomas:

Me and my mom stand outside the ugly brick school, it looks like its from a movie or something like a evil boarding school, theres tall grey brick walls with vines crawling up the side, im not kidding when i say it looks like the school from Matilda or some shit like that "you ready sweetie?" My mom speaks beside me, im pissed i dont want to leave my mom but apparently im a troubled kid so shes sending me off to some prison of a school, "yeah." I say turning to her, she looks up at me tears in her eyes "i know you don't like this sweetie but this is for the best" i frown down at her "i know mom" i sigh giving her a kiss on the head "you better text, okay?" I smile "okay. Bye mom love you" she sniffs "i love you too Thomas" i smile at her before turning away instantly dropping the smile, walking towards the ugly ass building.

A tall woman greets me her face contorted in a strange smile, she looks like shes constapated or something "hello Thomas" she says in a smooth voice i just roll my eyes "hey" she frowns "i see we have alot to work on, come this way" i scoff, she turns around setting off towards a hallway leading upwards, shes about half way up when a cup of water drops on to her, i jump back  a bit of water splatting on me, "Jesus what the fuck" i grumble looking around to see where the hell that water came from. I look up to see a boy sitting in the rafters grinning down at me "sorry greenie" the boy says in a British accent, i take a moment to study him, he has blond fluffy hair that falls over his forehead, he has pale skin with deep brown eyes and freckles, hes wearing green cargo pants with a grey tank top and black boots on. "Jesus greenie already checking me out are ya?" That snaps me out of my thoughts "fuck off " i grumble he snickers "oh you are pretty" he says hopping down and walking over to me,

the headmistress is watching with anger in her eyes, "very pretty" the boy says cupping my face "what the fuck" i say slapping his hand away "ohhh a fighter" the boy says, i roll my eyes at him and again he smirks "newton Issac you are in big trouble" the woman speaks, he grins winking at me, then abruptly pushes past me running up the hall, "bye bye ava ill see you later for detention" he calls back.

What the fuck was that, some random blond brit named newton, this school is so fucking weird. "Thomas lets go, you just met your roommate's best friend" i groan "seriously that guy he seems like such a ass" she frowns "language" i let out a dry laugh "yeah whatever" i reply walking in front of her

We eventually reach my dorm, its in a long hallway with windows on each end and plants lining the walls, "here we are! Dorm A5" she says opening the door. The room is a good size two beds are on each side on the wall, on side in covered in posters of comics, theres a boy laying on the bed watching something on his computer, the guy is a buff asian boy hes wearing hello kitty pjs with no shirt, he looks up "supp miss Ava" then he looks at me "and greenie, ooo newts gonna love you" he says then hops off his bed "my names Minho"

he says holding out a hand "Thomas and who the fuck is newt" i say shaking his hand, he laughs " you'll get to know him soon he practically lives with me" he says "thats great" i say in fake upbeat tone, he laughs "yeah he can be a dick sometimes but he's cool" i smile a bit "great lets get you settled" Ava
says

It took me a while but i set up my bed, i brought some posters mostly of movies i like and bands "cool posters i love limp biscuit, newts gonna lose his shit when he sees this" i grin " thanks but again dude who the fuck is this newt guy" he grins "you'll meet him soon enough and he'll be all over you man" i groan "is he blond and British?" I ask he frowns "yeah how'd you know?" Shit. " i think i met him earlier he dumped some water on Ava" Minho lets out a chuckle " yeah thats newt told you he's a ass" he says then tosses me some pj pants with spider man on them "no roommate of mine is gonna have boring clothes, thats my rule" i laugh "alright" he grins "you change ill be back" he says before heading to the door "okay" as soon as he leaves i pull off my pants throwing them onto my bed, i quickly pull on the fuzzy spider man pants, i take off my shirt picking up a old white band shirt, before i can pull it on the door is burst open, and of course that dumb blond guy come strutting in "Minho my loveee im home" i stare at him "ever heard of nocking?" He startles turning to me, his eyes widen " woah its you" i roll my eyes "Jesus"  i mumble, now that he's not up high in the rafters i finally get to see what he really looks like, i mean theres only one way to describe him.

He's hot.

Authors note: done first chapter lemme know if u want another one