Part 1! The hybrid.

Sharkfell
(A Mafiafell AU)
———————————————
Long ago, far away, centuries before this day. Humans lived and monsters roamed both shared earth and sky as home yet this peace came undone war was waged and humans won. The monsters got forced below and trapped with a spell, but soon the barrier broke and monsters were happy however humans were not...
———————————————
Part 1: The hybrid.

It's been a few years since monsters have been free, laws were changed so they could do whatever but they still didn't have all of their equal rights. Humans treated them like they didn't exist. Monsters used to be nice but now most of them are in the mafia or getting killed by humans.

"SANS! WAKE UP YOU LAZYBONES." A tall skeleton monster named Papyrus shouts, Papyrus is a ruthless monster he has no remorse for humans and would kill them without thinking of the human said or did something to monsters. Papyrus is mainly known for his cooking and his two brothers, Sans and WingDings.

"I'm up dingus..." Sans, the short skeleton of the family, he's 8,3 and he's like Papyrus except he likes killing and doesn't like cooking. He goes to bars a lot especially on the weekends.

Papyrus smacks Sans in the head. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! NOW GET UP W.D. WANTS US TO GO GET A DEAL." Papyrus leaves Sans room while slamming the door behind him. Sans groans and gets up after a few minutes. He gets his suit on that is black with red buttons, puts his black suit pants on, and then finally grabs his shoes that has red underneath the black and puts those on.

"FINALLY YOU'RE DONE. LET'S GO." Papyrus and Sans leave the mansion as Sans locks the door behind them.
———————————————
A hour later.
———————————————
Papyrus is inside the building making the deal as Sans is outside smoking a joint. Sans suddenly spots something moving in a the bushes near the laboratory across from him. "Who's there?" Sans says as he gets ready to attack just in case but he then stops when he sees the kid. The kid has a shark tail, sharp teeth, gills on the side of their neck. And a fin on their back...