(Half Hiatus) This is getting old sams...

Nevermind what I said in the last entry but im still taking a half hiatus. What are these writers doing....

STILL. MY HUSBAND RE-SPAWNED.

I hug him and kiss him as soon as he does. ''CLIPSY!'' I sob.

Eclipse embraces me and holds me close. ''I know....I know; my sweet Kian. I love you.''

I just keep sobbing happily. '' I love you so much...it overwhelms me.''

Eclipse smiles and kisses me again. ''Awws.'' He also kisses Ruin. ''Mm!''

Ruin blushes. ''Oh my. Is this a poly?''

I nod. ''Ye.''

Ruin nods and giggles. ''Delightful!''

We all smile.

I will continue the book soon once ive taken a small break. Ill just gather the lore up. I have the two before his temp death to write before I even write the new lore episodes. I hope we get enough updates from the channel so I have episodes to write.

Eclipse sighs in annoyance. ''This isnt an insult. Its just how I feel. I feel like a Vampire. Its a self compliment but im still mad at the writers.'' He then cracks his neck. ''Ow.'' 

Eclipse then chugs a Oleto Shaken Chillapucino. 

''I got inspired because we finally got to try the Oleto Shaken Expresso from Starbucks so I made my own version using the Chillapucino. My dad in the other dimension approves of it even if im not his Eclipse. I guess I have two dads since he likes me and I already had KC before he died here. I just feel bad for my counterpart since he also lost his KC because of the Creator in that dimension. We can relate to each other since we both lost our father. The manager really is a good adoptive dad to us.''

I nod. ''Ye. Anyway; see you later guys!''

Eclipse and Ruin wave. ''We will see you soon even if updates are slow. Thanks to you Kian's books all made it in the Sun and Moon Show rankings.''

Exactly! Even ''Chillapucino'' made it to the top. Im dominating the tags and im not even first. I dont have to be. Immortal Eclipse's prequel '' My Mind is Unstable'' still goes back to the top despite being done. And yes ''Ruined'' is also there. 

My books are doing so well! Thank you! Have a great day! I will return to this book soon. I also want to continue my books on pause including ''Glory To The Pizza Plex'' and I have to finish ''Eclipse''.

Eclipse is about canon Eclipse and it has been on pause for a while. I was just going to finish it by having Eclipse and Y/N hang out since we probably wont see him for a while.

In Glory; General Eclipse is about to appear :) You finally get to meet him.

Also; art by me, and its sad :(

- Kian