Chapter 1 - Random Start

*Pruuuuu~!*

"Mmm... Can I not get a wakeup... call... ...Hm? ...Light?"

...Looking towards the sky...

...Sunlight shined through the Trees.

"...Huh? ...HUH?"

Sitting up, I quickly looked around.

'...Where am I?'

My Surroundings were covered in nothing but Brown and Green as the Trees shrouded the area in shade.

'A... Forest?'

Blocking the Blinding Sun with one hand, I feel the strangely warm temperature of the Grass below.

"A... Dream. I can't be in a Forest... Right? I was at a Park. My Clothes... Just a white Shirt and Sweats? I wasn't..."

...Standing up, I check my pockets.

"No Phone or Wallet... Even my DS is gone. All my Games too..."

Giving a long sigh, I take a deep breath.

"...Yeah. A Dream. I mean, how could it not be? After all, I was nowhere near... What's that sound?"

In the distance, a loud rustle along with faint snapping can be heard.

'Is... Is something running over here?'

As if to make it more obvious, the sound kept getting closer and closer.

"...It's getting loudER-!?"

Appearing from the Trees was a Colossally Large Bee chasing a small blue Mushroom-Looking Creature.

"WHAT TH- IS THAT A BEE!?"

Fumbling to my feet, I began to run alongside the Blue Creature.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? THIS DOES NOT FEEL LIKE A DREAM!! WHAT IS... THE HELL!? POKEMON?!?!"

The Giant Bee that was chasing me was none other than a Beedrill... and a Big one at that, being roughly the size of an average High Schooler.

"ERROO!!"

The Creature at my side made a noise.

"...WAIT, WHAT!?"

The Creature...

Was a Ralts.

...A Shiny One, at that.

"ERROOO!!" They shouted again.

"WHAT!? ...RIGHT, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU! GOD I WISH I COULD!"

-Granted-

"Eh?"

"ER-OD DAMN THIS BEEDRILL! I JUST WANTED TO EAT IN PEACE!"

...Suddenly...

...I could hear the words of the Ralts next to me.

"...Eh? EH? EHHH!?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, HUMAN!? IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA GAWK AT ME THEN AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BEEDRILL!"

"...You're a Ralts, right?"

"AND IF I AM!?"

...Immediately, I scoop them off the ground.

"WHA- HUMAN, WHAT ARE YO-"

"Ralts! USE TELEPORT!"

"...Oh, yeah."

And just like that... we disappeared and reappeared at another location.

"...Ugh."

Exhausted both mentally and physically, I fell backwards, laying back down on the grass.