➽Epilogue III - Enemies To Lovers Forever

It's quite a known fact that Samay and Meher Chauhan, for the lack of a better word, are childish, very much so

It's quite a known fact that Samay and Meher Chauhan, for the lack of a better word, are childish, very much so. They got married when they weren't interested in each other and had a divorce when they started liking each other.

If not for the people around them, the two would still be divorced and trying to explain the divorce to their family. Thanks to their friends that they're back together again as more than enemies and friends, as husband and wife once again.

Yes, they had a court marriage without informing the family, they didn't need to know all the divorce drama and their full proof plans of parting ways. It was like the divorce never happened and had become an inside joke even for them.

"Mimi yaar, apna Instagram username badal de na." Samay whined. He didn't care much for it until recently when Meher had commented on a post Vritika had posted and someone replied to her saying 'You're married to Samay, Meher.'

Our dear Meher graciously replied to that with a 'Isiliye toh, I'm married to Samay, tum sab log toh thodi rehem karo mere pe.' And since then Samay is hell bent on having Meher change the name of her account from rehemkar .

"Kya farak padta hai, waise bhi mera yeh username is since before we got married." Meher said, shrugging as she chuckled lightly at a pouting Samay.

"I tell you what, tu apna username change karke rakha for at least two days and then I'll think about changing mine." Meher said and Samay agreed, how bad could it even be.

"Not too bad, has your name also. Change it to itsthesamaytodisco." Meher said and grinned devilishly. Samay stared at her, his face going blank, "You can't be serious."

"Oh, but I am." Meher said and laughed loudly unleashing her inner demon. Samay whined before changing his name, "Ghanta rehemkar. Khud rehem nahi karti."

That is how Samay changed his username and when it was time to change it back to samthecoolest, it was already taken, so now it's always the time to disco. To irk Samay further, Meher said that she thought about changing the name and she decided not to do so.

They were squabbling about that when Meher felt tired and her head felt heavy causing her to sway on her feet. Samay immediately dragged her to see the doctor and long story short, they were having a baby.

True to what Dishank said, there was yet another celebration for the Chauhans and while everyone was happy and gushing over their baby, Samay who knew nothing about pregnancy and childbirth decided he would read up on every material he could find because if what he had heard was true, cravings and mood swings were a horror movie.

As each day passed, Samay got more and more perplexed as to why Meher behaved the way she did. He expected a horror movie and got a slice of life one. No mood swings and no weird cravings either.

So after a few days of these thoughts he decided to ask the doctor regarding this after Meher's regular session.

"Doctor, sab theek haina?" Samay asked making sure Meher left he room. The doctor smiled warmly and said, "Haa, aap theek hai? I know pregnancy can be hard on the partner." The doctor replied.