•In the Evening•

I was roaming in the corridor of my house. My parents and my elder sister were out for one of my mother's close friend's only son's wedding.

I did not wish to go; neither I was having much enthusiasm for the occasion. I was having a lot to study, and My annual exams were also knocking at the door.

So I decided to stay at home and spend some hours with my books.

The subject which I have always disliked the most is English Literature. And as because now I'm in class 11, I had to study it upto the end of my school life. I was, in a way, forced to do so. Moreover, to my disappointment, my school had scheduled the English Literature exam at the first.

I turned off all the lights and went into my room, took out the books and sat down for a difficult couple of hours- the hours where I could hardly understand anything, when all went above my head, but I had to learn with utmost patience and concen...

I turned off all the lights and went into my room, took out the books and sat down for a difficult couple of hours- the hours where I could hardly understand anything, when all went above my head, but I had to learn with utmost patience and concentration.

I am stuck with the first page, when my mother rang me up. It was about 7:45 p.m. I answered the call.

"We have reached safely, Don't worry about us."
"Okay mom."
"Did you start studying, or are you still busy with your phone, hmm?"
"No no mom, I have started."
"Which subject are you busy with?"
"Oh mom, you already know how bad I'm at English Literature. I had been sitting with it since a hour ago, yet couldn't finish one page."
"Keep on trying; You've to learn it."
"I know mom. There's no other option. I have to."
"Oh, well your dinner is kept in the fridge. Do take it timely. We may not return tonight, but make sure you lock all the doors and windows and then go to sleep. Keep your phone near you, but don't waste your time scrolling through it, or chatting with any of your friends; especially David."
"No mom, you don't have to remind me. I promise to do my study sincerely."
"That's great to hear. OK bye now, take care of yourself."
"Bye mom. Love you."
"Love you too Son."

That was a conversation full of advices. Mothers are never devoid of Advices; it is their favourite job.

Anyways.

•At Night•

I spent almost three hours studying. Now it's already 10:30 p.m, so I got off my bed and went to the kitchen.

m, so I got off my bed and went to the kitchen