✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑,where aang and katara could finish their water bending lessons from ayden.

"so i assume you guys know how to make a water tentacle, right?" ayden question, which received nods form both benders.

"now i'll give you a tip to make more than three tentacles" ayden swirled the water underneath them and with the help of his fingers controlled every eight tentacle.

"the trick is to feel the water flow through your finger" ayden then dropped his hand which caused the water to abruptly slam back into the river, submerging sokka into the river.

"hey, non-bender here, can you guys not try to drown me" said sokka irritatedly, taking his leaf and momo somewhere more quieter in the river.

katara and aang then tried to replicate what ayden had just showed them , aang catching on quickly, while with katara it took some tries.

"you guys are gonna be done soon, right. we've got a lot of ground to cover if we're gonna make it to omashu today" sokka interrupted floating around on a leaf.

"om-ashu, i've read about it. what's it like?" ayden asked using the water to propelled himself onto a rock.

"well you can see for yourself, when we get there!" sokka shouted the last part directed at katara and aang.

"oh, like your ready to go right now, naked guy" katara snapped back.

"i could be ready in two minutes. seriously, whenever" sokka replied.

a group of people walked over singing and playing instruments which seemed to catch the gang attention.

"hey" the man dragged out approaching the teens "river people" he smiled.

"we're not river people," katara stated, raising her eyebrow.

"your'e not, well then what kind of people are you?" the man replied back in confusion.

"just people," aang shrugged.

"aren't we all brother. hoo." the male exclaimed , sokka then walked through the water approaching them.

"who are you?"

"i'm chong. and this is my wife, lily. we're nomads. happy to go anywhere the wind takes us," chong smiled playing a riff on the guitar.

aang faced brighten with joy "you guys are nomads, i'm a nomad!"

"hey, me, too" chong replied.

aang recoiled in confusion "yeah, you just told us"

"ohh...nice underwear" chong dragged out looking towards sokka, who grabbed momo covering his crotch and scooted away.