Blind Murder Case 1

After I prepared to kill the 10th person, I went directly to the police station to surrender.

I told them that I had killed the previous 9 people, but they didn't believe me.

Because I am blind. 

【1】

Indeed, how could a person who is blind possibly kill so many young and strong adults?

Moreover, the method was so cruel, and importantly, so meticulous, without leaving a single trace.

The news of a serial killer has been particularly hot recently, causing panic among the people of Nanlan City.

As soon as it gets dark, there are hardly any people on the streets, but what difference does day or night make to a blind person?

The 9 people who have been killed were four and a half couples, meaning, my plan was to kill 5 couples, and currently, there's still one man alive, however, he has already disappeared.

The police have used every possible means to find this person, but 10 hours have passed since his disappearance, and there is no news at all.

The funniest thing is that this incident has been widely sensationalized on the internet, maintaining its popularity. Some people, in order to become famous, actually hide behind their keyboards making mysterious claims, admitting they are the criminal, which has caused great interference to the police.

At first, they took it very seriously, but when more people did this, they were no longer fooled.

So, when I went to surrender, they were all shocked.

A police officer shouted at me: "This is a murderer, a super twisted and cruel murderer, what's the benefit of you all rushing to admit it? Can you get a free death sentence?"

Even though I can't see, I felt his anger.

I tried to raise my hand to comfort him: "Big brother, don't rush, the person is really me, I came here sincerely to surrender, you can interrogate me, I can reveal all the methods of the crime."

He was about to collapse, shouting at me a few times, and ordered: "Bring some useless person... the rest of you, come with me to catch the criminal, if we can't catch anyone today, we'll all be fired tomorrow."

I'm right here!

But they all ignored me.

This?

I really feel helpless!

After a while, a so-called useless person came to find me.

She introduced herself: "My name is Kelly, a trainee police officer, if you have anything you want to say, you can tell me." She held my hand, "This way, please."

I complimented: "Your voice sounds very nice."

She laughed: "Doesn't sound like a police officer, right? Actually, I'm very good at investigating cases, it's just that they see me as a girl and don't want to take me with them, so, I've become the most useless person in the police station, doing chores for them every day."

Soon, she took me to the interrogation room, and everything proceeded according to procedure, she first inquired about my basic situation.

I introduced: "My name is Alex, 28 years old this year, because I can't see, I can't work, have no income, and live on welfare."

She joked: "So, is your motive for killing to retaliate against society?"

Clearly, she also faced me with a perfunctory attitude.