Falling without realization.

It was evening time and she sat on the sofa using her mobile while drinking coffee
She opened her gallery to gather Taehyung's photos she downloaded for her edit and then she realized that there were more than 40 pics though she just needed 15 to 20 for her edits.
"Ah no doubt he is good looking cause all of his photoshoots were awesome I couldn't help but to download all I found, now which ones should I select ?"
She asked herself while scrolling his pics. And finally after a while she decided and started editing.
................
Time passed and it was Sunday again
She opened her gallery for some reason and she found his photos, she decided to delete them because there was no reason to keep them in her phone but she didn't delete that edit she made, why ??? Of course because I edited it my self I should keep it. She thought.
...........
Time passed and now three months have passed
Nothing has changed in her life exept that she had nothing to do now days cause it was summer vacations so she does nothing except some house chores, helping her mom and using mobile.
But there is one more thing she was always busy with and that is BTS .
She started listening to their songs and watching them, and then she made her insta account just to follow them but still she never call her self ARMY.
She does everything what armies do , following theire accounts , watching them , listening to them but when the thought of becoming an army comes to her mind she gets scared, No never I will never be an army how can I be a part of that fandom, how can I love them when they are against Islam, even they respect Islam but still they sing and dance which is totally haram. That's what she always repeats to her self but....
But she was still getting obsessed with them, the more she tries to avoid them the more she thinks about them she was annoyed but she can't do anything.
It gets worst when she realized that she is thinking about Kim Taehyung too much lately, she tried a lot to throw him out of her mind but she couldn't, whenever she sees him smile she smiles whenever she sees him cry she cries too, she gets goosebumps when she listens to his calm and deep voice,
"Do I have a crush on him" ??? She asked herself but she denied it as quick as she asked " no that's impossible how can a girl like me fell for someone" of course she would say that cause she never had a crush on anyone, that was her specialty which makes her different from other girls at her age. she always believed in arrange marriage and love after marriage cause she belongs to an Asian religious family, she had a married sister with 2 older brothers who were married and live apart, so she lives alone with her parents.
"Whatever let's stop thinking about him, I am just thinking too much" she threw all the thoughts on her mind out and opened a language learning app where she started to learn Korean.
.........................

Present
She woke up at 8:00 am she opened her phone and checked a notification on YouTube as she saw a video on her recommendations, but then she ignored cause it was a k-pop song video she was absolutely not interested in so she just scrolled down.
In the afternoon.....
She was preparing for her exam as she received a message from her friend, it was a link of a YouTube video,
"Should I open it now , if it'll be long my time will be wasted and I won't be able to study??? But what if there was something important in it let's watch it.
She opened that link and kept the volume down cause she didn't had earbuds right now, and her eyes widened as she watched that video she felt like something was boiling in her because of anger, drop of tears fell off her eye and then the video ends and she just threw her phone.
"Ahhhhhh, why in the world am I crying? Am I losing my mind or what, like why and why, what the hell is going on with me, didn't I forgot him then why again, he is becoming the reason of my sadness and anger??????? "
She said while grabbing her head by both of her hands, she felt like her head started aching suddenly , she finally found a solid reason to cry so she layed down while her tears kept falling off her eyes.

To be continued.......
So I am writing this novel though there is no reader until now,
But If you are reading it right now make sure to like comment and share it with your friends.
KIM HADIA