10

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈" Take the hints Suga "

This chapter will kinda show what happened in the tiney Times skip of a few months.

27|04|23

A few more weeks had passed,and it was  closer to the interhigh preliminaries, that was being held on 2nd of June. Just a month and 5 more days, the first game will be held. That also means the their training would be getting harder and harder. Extended practices,early morning stamina runs.

There were also some new things that has happened in their life's, such as a practice match with a top four team for both the teams. 2:1, shiratorizawa girls vs. Karasuno girls and aoba johsai vs. karasuno boys. And both the sugawara's weren't able to play, one because of injury and other had a too much of great junior. A few changes were made in the men's team since their ace was back after the match and their libero had made a come back, they had also found a coach and an opportunity to have a practice match with nekoma high school lead by kuroo tetsuro aka their old rivals. They also had the golden training week, the practice match was at the end of it.

Something similar had also unfolded for the girls team, not like some hidden member came out to help but the coach had pulled some strings and called her old teammates aka the ex Japanese national woman's team players. Ofcourse that included nami's mother and few other 40+ old women that played for Japan before or other countries. But koemi's mom or koshi's mom didn't come, as expected of her. They weren't here to play but give more guidance to the young players. At the end of the training, the girls would have 2 vs. 2 matches, which was tiring as hell. They could never forget the intense no net practice they had, also tiring as hell. Like the boys got to have a practice with another team, the girls team did too. With Ōka girls from aichi prefecture of Japan lead by negishi Runa.

It was the top 4th team in the whole of Japan, how could they win against them. They didn't win but they put up a great fight against which made the ōka girls take the crows as challenging opponents, one of the second year middle blocker, nanako kisugi had become a close friend of koemi, as she was very impressed of her spiking skills along with her skills all around. Well maybe also because they almost shared the same brain cells and had similar personalities.

Aside from the volleyball improvements, there was some slight growth in their personal lives. Haruki had apparently pulled a woman in the same class as her, kurokawa karin, an electric guitarist and computer science nerd. They were in their just a fling stage and karin was whipped, like seriously wrapped around her finger. Karin was a girl with tall height, almost 6'0, she had a raven hair with violet underneath hair in a soft mullet haircut.

However, over these few weeks. The most unexpected people had something going on. Well, atleast that's what hinata thinks.

     "Nazu-chan!" Hinata hung around the pink haired girl's table,"wanna get boba later?"