Will/Won't Write For

I have had this posted to tumblr, but I realized that I should have it on here too, so I'm going to update each book with the same thing. It will be the first chapter in each book, please look it over and give it a read.

Just a warning, there's going to be some triggering phrases that might not be comfortable for anyone who stumble upon this.

I'll come back and update this with anything else I think of, but as of right now this what I will and won't write about.

I'm a pretty open person, so I don't really think there isn't much I wouldn't be okay to write, but four things I am NOT comfortable writing about and will not write for are

Miscarriages, anything with children (you know what I mean), SA, and self harm.

The non con, I've thought about it, and come to figure out that I'm not okay writing non consensual stuff, even if it's like a role play thing.

The dub con, yes, but it probably wouldn't be anything drastic, I'd probably write it with a background of sexual tension, reader and other, are super drunk and wanting to do it, but don't realize it until the next morning that they actually did do it.

As for kidnapping and stalking, after writing Obession, i think that's the farthest I'd go - if you haven't read Obsession, I suggest reading it, it's ghostface inspired.

Basically, I'm not comfortable with it being full blown non-consensual or torture, just because this is my first SnC blog and I want to keep it a clean type of filthy if you know what I mean.

I'm also not at all comfortable writing the adult/child role play. That's 100% a NO.

I also wanted to throw in that I am 10 years clean from self harm and that is why I will not write about that topic. I haven't gotten any requests mentioning it, and I don't think I would, but I just wanted to put it out there because I've seen some one shots [not in the SnC fandom] where people have requested that the person of their choice comforts reader struggling with self harm and scars, and although I see the gesture behind it, that's just not something I would like to write for.

I'm sorry if that made absolutely no sense and/or was all over the place. I tried my best to explain how I feel about writing each specific topic. If there is any other topic I have missed from the anon and if you want my input on anything specific before you request, just send me an anon. I'll answer and then I'll update this post!

Just remember, there isn't anything wrong with sending a request. If I don't feel comfortable writing it, I'll just let it sit in my inbox.

And I promise I am not judging because trust me..

We all have our things 😉

I love you guys! Thank you for reading! 🖤

P.s. no one in my life knows I have this blog, so you're safe with me