𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌 ➤

↳ ❝ [TUNNEL VISION] ¡! ❞

ACT ONE

➔ Summary & Cast

≡;- ꒰ °SYNOPSIS ꒱

IN THE SMALL TOWN OF HAWKINS, INDIANA, the Harrington family was well known. They were used as a demonstration of a perfect life. Wealthy, family-orientated, stunning children, it would make sense to some that being born into the family would be a blessing. Only some outsiders would be able to define the family's pristine act. Leo Martin is one of them.

Charlotte Harrington was mainly known around her school for her older brother, Steve Harrington. She was the perfect example of what you would imagine an extrovert to be. She was wild, outgoing, humorous, and friendly-all of the above. To her parents, she was their golden child. She was friendly, well-mannered, and was stunningly beautiful overall. They were proud of the outgoing person she was. But they also counted it as a curse. They were glad she could openly speak her opinions, as they would help her in the future, but then her open opinions often got her into trouble. Overall, this was her only flaw...right?

On the other hand, Leo Martin-the boy who wasn't known at all-was the perfect example of what an introvert is. He was shy, didn't like talking out, and stuck to his one group of friends-the AV club kids. He was closest with Lucas Sinclair, both being the only rational thinkers in the group, never wanting to get into any dangerous trouble that wasn't necessary. One look at the boy, and you might question why his popularity status wasn't much higher; he had the looks and the smarts, and he was pretty humorous once you got to know him. But the one thing about him was his social anxiety, something that he would often get picked on for by Troy and James.

Charlotte's life changes suddenly when she's forced into being tutored by the Martin boy, prompting him to invite her on the party search for their missing friend.

season 1 CAST