Introduction

"Would it be enough, if I could never give you peace?"

Anna Woods hated Jerome Clarke. Jerome Clarke hated Anna Woods. That's how it always was, at Anubis House, and at the primary boarding school they both went too. It all started when seven year old Jerome sneakily took Anna's pencil she was writing with, and never admitted that he took it. Everything else he did (no matter how silly it was), made her hate him even more. 

Jerome truthfully just wanted to hate on Anna because he was bored. He thought she was the perfect target, as she never really spoke up in classes. That was a rookie mistake he will never make again. Jerome didn't realise how petty and stubborn she could be. She can hold a grudge for years. However, since Anna hated him so much, Jerome wanted to hate her even more. Sure, was it petty? Yes, but it did give him something to do in his past time. Besides, Jerome actually does hate Anna now, all of that pretending made it real.

Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke

"I never thought of you being a part of the Scooby Gang

"I never thought of you being a part of the Scooby Gang."

 Emma Watson as Anna Woods

"I never thought of you siding with Rufus

"I never thought of you siding with Rufus."

Tom Holland as Jamie Williams

"Do you fancy going out some time? Like on a date?"

The rest of the house of anubis characters as themselves 

I do not own any plot or character from House of Anubis, however I do own all my oc's like Anna and Jamie, and all of the side plots I might make.

Author's Note:

I swear this is the final update of the introduction lol, also meet Jamie! I'm sure you'll love him :)))
- Melody xx