2: The farewell

Author's pov

Jiya was going back to the altar after changing her outfit, her zip was broken so she had no other option beside changing the dress.

"Oh god you're here, I'm finding you everywhere!" She saw her mother coming towards her.

"Uh sorry mom actually my dress-"

"Chor woh sab jaldi chal vidaai ka time horaha hai!" (Leave it, let's go it's time for the farewell)
Mrs Sharma said grabbing her hand as she took her towards the altar.

"Easy mom I've got little legs!" She exclaimed as she followed her mother like a lost puppy.

As they both came, Anushka frowned her eyebrows at Jiya "Where did you disappear to?" She asked as you sighed heavily, "My zip broke so I had to go and change my outfit.." Anushka nodded as she patted her head "It's okay you look ugly in every outfits you were!" She said pressing her lips to control her laugh, Jiya narrowed her eyes at her "Sharam Karlo shaadi hogayi hai aapki! Achha lagega jija ji ke samne bezati kardungi toh?" (Shame on you, you are married! Would you like me to insult you ​​in front of brother-in-law?)

Anushka laughed as she shook her head, Namjoon just smiled at they both not understanding what she said, Taehyung was watching her laughing and talking with Anushka.

She was looking like a beautiful white swan, yet breathtaking in that white dress she was wearing. He kept staring at her.

 He kept staring at her

"Beautiful..." He mumbled to himself. Anushka pulled her between her and Namjoon as photographers were clicking their post marriage pictures, she giggled and that's when they clicked a perfect candid picture of them.

"Taehyung, why are you standing here alone? Go click some pictures with your brother and sister in law.." He heard his mother saying as he looked away from her and chuckled a lil shaking his head.

"No mom I'm fine here.." He said as his mother chuckled and shook her head knowing very well his son is shy.

Mrs Kim looked towards the bride and groom with adoring eyes and affection, she smiled seeing her son and and daughter in law happy which made her eyes softened.

"I never saw my Joonie this happy lately." She said to which Taehyung smiled and nodded in agreement.

She diverted her gaze from them and looked towards Taehyung "Hmm, so when are you planning to get a wife?" She asked in a teasing way, catching Taehyung off guard.